T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dj-Elf

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Funny story I pre ordered the note 4 I get it I was happy I go to open the bag it was opened and they took just the phone and left rest let's hope doesn't happen again :) mind u it wasn't even on my door step for a min so for sure I don't want this now 850 phone sitting there I would love to know when asap :)

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Except I live in Ohio and it says it's in Kentucky, so probably wouldn't affect me at all.

I thought the same for me in July. Why would Kentucky affect traveling from Georgia to Alabama? But it did. That may or may not be the case as to why we have not seen updated information this morning.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Except I live in Ohio and it says it's in Kentucky, so probably wouldn't affect me at all.
Well KY flooding would affect everyone, just like Memphis flooding would affect all FedEx deliveries.

That was about July, the flooding right now is in LA, that should only affect that area.

Luvmynad

May 12, 2016
Visit site
A little bummed as it seems a lot of folk getting shipping info. I'm still "Being Processed" on the Tmobile site. Maybe i ordered too late on 8/5. I just hope i get mine by the 19th.

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Maybe it was the weather like they saying. Or to bile holding them. I live 5 miles away from my ups and as I said anywhere from 10-12 I get my packages. Well I sat at the window when I heard the big truck, then watched it drive by.... hoping he missed me.... o well always tomorrow

Bruce Mao

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
A little bummed as it seems a lot of folk getting shipping info. I'm still "Being Processed" on the Tmobile site. Maybe i ordered too late on 8/5. I just hope i get mine by the 19th.

Me too. I preordered in store on 8/3, blue coral. The employee stated it would be shipped to store. I haven't even been charged yet.

Rob1119

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Yea wow I had my hopes up with that delivery date, called ups out of curiosity only for the lady to say they haven't even received anything yet. I hope she was completely wrong lol

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yea wow I had my hopes up with that delivery date, called ups out of curiosity only for the lady to say they haven't even received anything yet. I hope she was completely wrong lol
All UPS is going to do is look at the screen. The reps at the 800 number aren't going to have a clue. She is going by "processing" when she tells you that.

susieee

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
They haven't cuz I had done the same thing and what it says on ur ups app is the same thing they see on their computer I would of figured they would have something different up by now

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
e843bafd66900faecb483a4d86092efc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members