T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
They haven't cuz I had done the same thing and what it says on ur ups app is the same thing they see on their computer I would of figured they would have something different up by now
They aren't processing them normally. They are shipping from KY, that's where the distribution center is. The distribution company is doing the packing, the sorting, the processing, etc, not UPS.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
That's fine, the point though is that it's so annoying for him to keep saying 'he has the data, he knows how and when it's going down ', and he obviously doesn't. Because when you say everyone is getting their phone on Monday and only one person gets it, that's not the same thing. I don't really care about getting my phone early at this point, I've just met too many snarky, know-it-all people through my years like him who are full of themselves and their supposed 'knowledge'. That's not being a buzkill or naysayer, that's stomping out the Trumps of the world.
There wasn't just one person providing data, past experiences, screenshots of previous deliveries, etc, to support that deliveries should happen today; there were several, including myself. Nobody claimed to be a know it all.

And you aren't about to 'stomp out' anyone, so let's stop that rhetoric right there. And this is a conversation about a phone, not politics.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much everyone with Verizon shows delivery dates of 8/18 or 8/19 including myself. I highly doubt anyone gets there phone any earlier.
I don't think any of them are allowed to give an earlier date until it ships. All carriers have an agreement about selling new releases early. A carrier can get fined for it. They will ship a little early and get away with it.

Rob1119

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
All UPS is going to do is look at the screen. The reps at the 800 number aren't going to have a clue. She is going by "processing" when she tells you that.

All these reps are like robots I swear, I remember the automated response I got from a T-Mobile employee when I physically had my s7 edge in his face asking if they can sell the s7 edge cases they had in stock so he said "sorry these cases might not fit your phone as the galaxy s7 edge releases on so on and so on. Which means the phone has not been released yet" He refused to believe it was real even with the stupid logo on the back of the phone lol. He looked at me and said alright you seem to know what you are doing.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't think any of them are allowed to give an earlier date until it ships. All carriers have an agreement about selling new releases early. A carrier can get fined for it. They will ship a little early and get away with it.

I'm talking about my actual estimated delivery date using my tracking number through FedEX. Not in my Verizon area. Nobody is getting these phones early at least with Verizon. I paid for overnight shipping. That is why I am a day ahead of others with 2day. They actually ship them on the 17th and I will get mine next day. Those who chose the free 2day will get them on the 19th. Pretty simple.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
All these reps are like robots I swear, I remember the automated response I got from a T-Mobile employee when I physically had my s7 edge in his face asking if they can sell the s7 edge cases they had in stock so he said "sorry these cases might not fit your phone as the galaxy s7 edge releases on so on and so on. Which means the phone has not been released yet" He refused to believe it was real even with the stupid logo on the back of the phone lol. He looked at me and said alright you seem to know what you are doing.
Well I had one a could of weeks ago from UPS tell me that "Next Day Air by 10:30 am" shipping, didn't mean it would be delivered by 10:30 am at the latest, but by end of day.

He told me that was a guess as to what time, but 10:30 meant that according to his route, that is about the time he was in my area every day.

Well it wasn't, I'm about the last stop. For regular overnight or two day, they get to my house between 4:30 and 6:00. Customer service everywhere, in all industries, is horrible these days. Most call center people just go by a script and if it is off that script, they can't handle it. They know 2+2=4 but if you start talking 1+3=4 or God forbid, 6-2=4, that does them in. I'm sure she figured it was some every day shipping from TMO for just an individual ordering a phone.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm talking about my actual estimated delivery date using my tracking number through FedEX. Not in my Verizon area. Nobody is getting these phones early at least with Verizon. I paid for overnight shipping. That is why I am a day ahead of others with 2day. They actually ship them on the 17th and I will get mine next day. Those who chose the free 2day will get them on the 19th. Pretty simple.
Yes I understand and that is likely the date Verizon's fulfillment company put as the shipping date. Verizon usually doesn't ship early though.

Rob1119

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
If space aliens came down to Earth, jacked into the Internet and read all 175 pages of this thread, they'd conclude all humans have aspergers and are impatient lunatics. I mean you guys are talking about what time planes leave with UPS shipments, what time planes land, when packages usually get scanned in. Come on guys. Maybe some vitamin D is in order here.

Space aliens already received their note 7s light years ago

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If space aliens came down to Earth, jacked into the Internet and read all 175 pages of this thread, they'd conclude all humans have aspergers and are impatient lunatics. I mean you guys are talking about what time planes leave with UPS shipments, what time planes land, when packages usually get scanned in. Come on guys. Maybe some vitamin D is in order here.

I agree with this. I'm going solely off what my Fedex tracking shows for Verizon. But in every thread for any carrier people think they know about what times the planes land, when the scans "usually" happen. It's ridiculous.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes I understand and that is likely the date Verizon's fulfillment company put as the shipping date. Verizon usually doesn't ship early though.

That's funny, because I have heard otherwise. They aren't known for shipping out days early like you have been inclined to see with TMO, but I could see next day deliveries arriving a day early. Otherwise I'll be requesting a refund for paying an extra $12.99 to get the phone quicker. If they ship the 17th I will have mine the 18th. If they wait an ship the 18th so that I get it on launch day, then those who chose 2day for free should be getting them after launch day.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
You're one of the few that I have seen. Here and over at XDA most that have chose 2day are showing dates of delivery for 8/19.

I know i was shocked because most verizon people are saying 8/19, but happy to see mine was 8/18 ! We are down to the last few days of waiting. Its been a long wait but a worthwhile one! These phones will be awesome.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

Lmao!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

AS7Edge

May 13, 2016
Visit site
My tracking number said today and now it says information unavailable. I changed it for pickup from hub instead of delivery because it was going to be a late drop off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton