T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree with this. I'm going solely off what my Fedex tracking shows for Verizon. But in every thread for any carrier people think they know about what times the planes land, when the scans "usually" happen. It's ridiculous.

It's actually not ridiculous at all. There is a proven track record, over the last 6-7 years, of when the UPS planes usually leave from Louisville. And usually in the 4am range, the day that labels are created.

I know, it seems crazy, but it's logical to think that the same schedule would be followed. Obviously, something happened this time around that prevented those planes from taking off. Severe lightning hit Louisville at 3am this morning. It's quite possible that's the reason for the delay.

Speculation...of course....but not ridiculous to think the same pattern would be followed, as has been for the last 10 Sammy flagships. What is a little sad, is you and few other people trolling on here, in hopes of being the ones to shame people. That shows the person you are. For real. Think about it. Lighten up. Life is good 😆

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
That's funny, because I have heard otherwise. They aren't known for shipping out days early like you have been inclined to see with TMO, but I could see next day deliveries arriving a day early. Otherwise I'll be requesting a refund for paying an extra $12.99 to get the phone quicker. If they ship the 17th I will have mine the 18th. If they wait an ship the 18th so that I get it on launch day, then those who chose 2day for free should be getting them after launch day.

Well pre-order isn't to get a phone early, it's to have one reserved.

Verizon isn't am early shipper at all. There is an agreed upon date between Samsung and carriers of when the pre-orders can be sent the 17th or the 18th delivery leaves a day or two if something happens.

No one even guarantees the phone by launch day.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Customer service everywhere, in all industries, is horrible these days. Most call center people just go by a script and if it is off that script, they can't handle it. They know 2+2=4 but if you start talking 1+3=4 or God forbid, 6-2=4, that does them in. I'm sure she figured it was some every day shipping from TMO for just an individual ordering a phone.

TBF companies have gotten much more strict with what reps are allowed to say. They are mostly just doing what they're told. I for one wouldn't risk an infraction or possibly losing my job over someone I didn't even know wanting info I'm not supposed to divulge. In most cases reps don't even have access to other info. I don't think it's horrible customer service as much as companies not providing info to the reps.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It's actually not ridiculous at all. There is a proven track record, over the last 6-7 years, of when the UPS planes usually leave from Louisville. And usually in the 4am range, the day that labels are created.

I know, it seems crazy, but it's logical to think that the same schedule would be followed. Obviously, something happened this time around that prevented those planes from taking off. Severe lightning hit Louisville at 3am this morning. It's quite possible that's the reason for the delay.

Speculation...of course....but not ridiculous to think the same pattern would be followed, as has been for the last 10 Sammy flagships. What is a little sad, is you and few other people trolling on here, in hopes of being the ones to shame people. That shows the person you are. For real. Think about it. Lighten up. Life is good 😆
Yup, the approximately 20 or so packages for work and personal, that come to my house weekly, always get to my airport between 5 to 6:30, barring something unforseen. That means for a normal flight, they left KY an hour before and KY is an hour ahead of me. So it leaves there at 5 am and arrives here at 5 am.

I can see people not knowing how shippers on their area work of they don't have a lot of deliveries and don't have to track things down, drive to a different hub, drive and meet a UPS driver, etc. After about 15 years of that, you learn their schedule lol

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Is it ridiculous? Departure and arrival times can be seen right here.

https://flightaware.com/live/fleet/UPS

Is it ridiculous? Departure and arrival times can be seen right here.

https://flightaware.com/live/fleet/UPS

Right, and you want to tell me how you know which plane it is that your specific phone is on at any given time? Because I sure can't see that information on my FedEX tracking. It is ridiculous in my opinion. I'm not trolling as stated above I just find it funny the lengths you people will go through to track your phones every single movement, instead of just looking at your tracking info and accepting it for what it is.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup, the approximately 20 or so packages for work and personal, that come to my house weekly, always get to my airport between 5 to 6:30, barring something unforseen. That means for a normal flight, they left KY an hour before and KY is an hour ahead of me. So it leaves there at 5 am and arrives here at 5 am.

I can see people not knowing how shippers on their area work of they don't have a lot of deliveries and don't have to track things down, drive to a different hub, drive and meet a UPS driver, etc. After about 15 years of that, you learn their schedule lol

Didn't realize you were in that type of business. I just couldn't for the life of me understand the point in obsessing over a phone so much that you will try to track down and pinpoint its exact location every minute of every day until it arrives at your house. You aren't going to make it show up any quicker.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Didn't realize you were in that type of business. I just couldn't for the life of me understand the point in obsessing over a phone so much that you will try to track down and pinpoint its exact location every minute of every day until it arrives at your house. You aren't going to make it show up any quicker.
I'm not trying to track down a phone.

You didn't realize I was in what type of business?

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I just couldn't for the life of me understand the point in obsessing over a phone so much that you will try to track down and pinpoint its exact location every minute of every day until it arrives at your house. You aren't going to make it show up any quicker.

We'll soon be tracking UPS flights. I remember doing this for iPhone 6/6+ pre-orders (straight from Apple). Was kind of interesting to track them from China all the way to their destinations.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
TBF companies have gotten much more strict with what reps are allowed to say. They are mostly just doing what they're told. I for one wouldn't risk an infraction or possibly losing my job over someone I didn't even know wanting info I'm not supposed to divulge. In most cases reps don't even have access to other info. I don't think it's horrible customer service as much as companies not providing info to the reps.
Oh I know they do that also with the reps. But also call centers are being outsourced so much out of the country and then things really become a mess.

flapoboy

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
If space aliens came down to Earth, jacked into the Internet and read all 175 pages of this thread, they'd conclude all humans have aspergers and are impatient lunatics. I mean you guys are talking about what time planes leave with UPS shipments, what time planes land, when packages usually get scanned in. Come on guys. Maybe some vitamin D is in order here.
Lol.... It's amazing how people react to thread about shipping and respond as if everyone is crazy impatient, and they themselves are only mildly interested in this particular topic...Smh

If your bored and tired of the conversation here

www.cnn.com

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Oh I know they do that also with the reps. But also call centers are being outsourced so much out of the country and then things really become a mess.

Tell me about it with the outsourcing. LOL. I've only been back with T-Mo for about a week after an 8 yr stint with AT&T. It's been pretty good so far except the number transfer process. That dept is apparently outsourced, and I had a horrible time with it. Took about 2 hours longer than I expected it to take.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
My UPS Choice Premium hasn't budged off the "being processed", and UPS is not taking any instructions on the package until it shows it is in their possession and/or transit.. Their statements are estimates, that they will ship today, and I should get it by 12 noon to 4pm.. They haven't scanned the phones or are not showing the scans, trying to load up everything and then let them all them go at once. I can understand, because they are going to get bombed as soon as they move to "in transit".. I for one, going to drop many, many bombs on them, until they get me my dam phone!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.