T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I suppose you could think that if the phone was late, but it's not even close to late. They could ship them Thursday and that's all we are entitled to. Odds are will get them by Thursday though, tomorrow being probable.

well it wouldn't bother me as much if I didn't have to deal with the idiots from T-Mobile sending to my aunt's address instead of mine even tho I specifically selected it to send to my house. So I'd have to wait even longer for the phone to arrive here. I wanted to get the phone before my new semester starts next week.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I still think I'm getting mine today. UPS still says I'll have it by end of day today.

7500f5de2c5901c9b705707a2b49a021.jpg

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one that wish this forum had a "Laugh" button instead of a "Like" button. Some of these posts are truly hilarious!!

ETA: And I thought "Next Day Air" was based on business days? I fully expect my Note 7 to show up tomorrow. I do not expect it to ship out today.
It normally is based on business days, but that isn't how TMO and UPS shipped pre-orders before. They got them ready last time on Saturday and Sunday, they flew out Monday morning and were delivered on Monday.

despar49

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
It supports quick charge 2.0. You can use a quick charge 3.0 charger though, it just won't charge with 3.0 speeds.

Posted via the Android Central App

Thanks for answering me! Alright cool, so there really isn't any point in buying 3.0 chargers if I can just use the stock quick charger that comes with the phone huh?

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
well it wouldn't bother me as much if I didn't have to deal with the idiots from T-Mobile sending to my aunt's address instead of mine even tho I specifically selected it to send to my house. So I'd have to wait even longer for the phone to arrive here. I wanted to get the phone before my new semester starts next week.

Yeah, that does suck, hopefully you'll be able to get the delivery location changed.

Chris Dj-Elf

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
So Danny posted a video and now wwjoshdo just posted on Twitter he's waiting for his tmo phone so maybe tracking is messed up and we could get them

Status
Not open for further replies.