T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Huh, I was pretty sure the USB-C standard was only Quick Charge 2.0 capable.
That was the simple answer.

You can use QC 3 and there is a possibility it will support 3 after an update.

If someone is buying a new charger, might as well get 3 in case it does support later. If they get a new phone later, the QC 3 is likely to be supported, since C is becoming the industry standard.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not a T-Mobile expert (only 9 months in) but this is something interesting I saw on my account:

I'm on JOD and the Note 7 was a Jump. My current phone is now listed under completed leases, with a start date of 12/5, which is the day I switched to T-Mobile and walked out of the store with my phone.

The Note 7 is now listed under active leases with a start date of 8/14.

So how can my start date happen before I even have the phone?

Presumably, the start date coincides with the day T-Mobile marked my phone as 'shipped' in their system.

Anyone know how this could effect my 14 day period to return my current phone? Would it be from the time I received my new phone or from the time the Note 7 lease went active?

If it's from the time the lease started, they would essentially be cheating me out of days.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for answering me! Alright cool, so there really isn't any point in buying 3.0 chargers if I can just use the stock quick charger that comes with the phone huh?
That's why I gave you the simple answer..

The USB C is becoming the standard. There is talk it may charge at those speeds after an update. If it doesn't, with USB C being the standard and you are buying a charger, unless you will never use it ever again, might as well get the one that you can continue to use and be happy.

I still have cords from my S6 and N4. I'm getting a 3 because of the N7 doesn't ever support it, I'll have a QC 3 for my next phone. The price difference I found the other day was pennies, if that.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Just looked up my order and there is severe flooding in service areas in Louisiana

Yeah, I feel for you guys down there.. It is all on the new, real bad. I seen on TV a volunteer rescue a woman an a dog from a submerged car. Just like the stuff you see in Jason Bourne movies.. That was awesome. it was heroic and had a good ending. After the volunteer dove, under for about 30 or more seconds he comes up with a woman, the lady quickly hollers "get my dog", the volunteer dives again, under for about another 20 seconds and comes up with the dog..Tears flew everywhere over here!!!

MarageLewis

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Consider yourself lucky because it happens. Usually if it doesn't say "Out for Delivery" in the AM, it's probably not going to be delivered that day. That is my experience with the Brown Truck. Who knows though!

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm not a T-Mobile expert (only 9 months in) but this is something interesting I saw on my account:

I'm on JOD and the Note 7 was a Jump. My current phone is now listed under completed leases, with a start date of 12/5, which is the day I switched to T-Mobile and walked out of the store with my phone.

The Note 7 is now listed under active leases with a start date of 8/14.

So how can my start date happen before I even have the phone?

Presumably, the start date coincides with the day T-Mobile marked my phone as 'shipped' in their system.

Anyone know how this could effect my 14 day period to return my current phone? Would it be from the time I received my new phone or from the time the Note 7 lease went active?

If it's from the time the lease started, they would essentially be cheating me out of days.
T-Force told me 14 days from the day you receive the phone. You might want to tweet @TMobileHelp and verify that with them. You will also have a copy in your inbox verify if they try and cut days off the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech