Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine so far.
52d4f428c10d6c56647a6af345a3d921.jpg

damule6666

Banned
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Still no email with shipping info (did my pre-order the moment ordering went live) and card was charged Friday morning.. As of right now site still says "being processed" and my ups lady has been and gone. Whoever the genius was that kept insisting we'd have them today, I only want to know if you ever get tired of being wrong?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
They said it is generated in transit from the ups mychoice when I tried to cancel the requested change to have it at my ups store by work.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't know man it's how we interpret I guess... But it's not cool if they are charging and holding it for release. I mean charge when you are ready to ship. Also it's processed, shipping label created, ups has to pick them. So they have finished processing. In fact we got emails from T-Mobile that they have processed the orders and it's complete , status shows shipped on T-Mobile site.
They used the words we are "processing orders to ship" in their text. They have to process a batch of payments before they can pull tracking labels and get them ready.

that1jesseguy

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Here's the thing guys, I dont think we're gonna see our phones today, might be till tomorrow maybe even thursday. You see the thing is that tmobile probably did create the labels and they are actually waiting to be picked up by UPS. Tmobile doesnt know we are checking on UPS My Choice and seeing that our labels have been created with overnight shipping for the next day from when they were created which puts them on today. We arent supposed to know they created the labels and still holding them, we are just supposed to know that they're on their way.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Here's the thing guys, I dont think we're gonna see our phones today, might be till tomorrow maybe even thursday. You see the thing is that tmobile probably did create the labels and they are actually waiting to be picked up by UPS. Tmobile doesnt know we are checking on UPS My Choice and seeing that our labels have been created with overnight shipping for the next day from when they were created which puts them on today. We arent supposed to know they created the labels and still holding them, we are just supposed to know that they're on their way.

T-Mobile sent text, email that phone is shipped , they gave tracking number and even on their website it is showing status as shipped.

We aren't just pulling tracking out of ups choice, that was just a tool for those to get tracking numbers earlier and still hadn't gotten text from T-Mobile.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
T-Mobile sent text, email that phone is shipped , they gave tracking number and even on their website it is showing status as shipped.

We aren't just pulling tracking out of ups choice, that was just a tool for those to get tracking numbers earlier and still hadn't gotten text from T-Mobile.
I got my.tracking from ups mychoice on the 13th and didn't get the updates on tmobile site as shipped until today the 15th.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I got my.tracking from ups mychoice on the 13th and didn't get the updates on tmobile site as shipped until today the 15th.

Yeah there are lots who got text today but there were lots of them who got text, email thru out the weekend.

I was just pointing out the fact that T-Mobile knows we have tracking info.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I would have to doubt it because youd need an adaptor to go from usb type c to micro usb and unless there is one made for the vr they would be too big. Therefore, doubt it.
There are adapters coming with the phone. Not sure how many.

"For new VR customers, it’s also backwards compatible all the way back to the S6 via a swappable connector – it comes with both USB-C and Micro USB. The OTG port is only USB-C, however."

http://thenextweb.com/gadgets/2016/...s-better-optics-backwards-compatibility/#gref

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12