T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with T-Mobile. Phone isn't coming today. Y'all got my hopes up with this stupid thread - but I should have just trusted the text message I received over the weekend.

Their system says "Shipped" and they created all the labels and everything to "get ready" for when they get the phones in so everything is ready to ship out immediately.

The texts we all should have gotten say this:

"Get ready! The Samsung Galaxy Note7 releases next week. We're packing your T-Mobile order # over the weekend and will start shipping for delivery by 8/19. You'll see a shipping notification but it may take several days for tracking info to be available"

They weren't kidding when they sent that text. So they charged our accounts and printed the labels (which triggers a shipped status all throughout their systems), but they haven't gotten the phones yet. So nothing went out. This is what I was told when I called, and I tend to believe it.
That date from TMO will be that no matter what. There is a contact involved they can not give an earlier date, even if it has shipped.

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Remember what you were doing this past Thursday? It doesn't seem like very long ago at all, does it? That's four days, the longest you're going to have to wait for your phone. It's really not far away, folks. And Hey, whenever they arrive, I still have to wait an extra day. So five for me... But still very close.

Posted via the Android Central App

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Remember what you were doing this past Thursday? It doesn't seem like very long ago at all, does it? That's four days, the longest you're going to have to wait for your phone. It's really not far away, folks. And Hey, whenever they arrive, I still have to wait an extra day. So five for me... But still very close.

Posted via the Android Central App
Why do you have to wait an extra day?

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Ha, I am the last person that should be rushing this thing.

I am still in the HOSPITAL!! :D,

I want them to move it to in transit so I can redirect to the hospital room or leave at the UPS store close to me. But, I have all the Note 7 goodies with me. Case, Temp Glass, 200gb SD card, back up 115 gbs off my Note 4, I am ready to roll. Just as I was typing this, the docs told me they are keeping me longer..Dam..now, I really got to redirect to my room.. Well, at 75, you can't have everything... :)

Oh no! I hope you're doing ok!

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Here's the thing guys, I dont think we're gonna see our phones today, might be till tomorrow maybe even thursday. You see the thing is that tmobile probably did create the labels and they are actually waiting to be picked up by UPS. Tmobile doesnt know we are checking on UPS My Choice and seeing that our labels have been created with overnight shipping for the next day from when they were created which puts them on today. We arent supposed to know they created the labels and still holding them, we are just supposed to know that they're on their way.

That sounds about right. Why would they mark the phones shipped in our Tmobile accounts though. Dickk move Tmobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22