T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I just don't understand why it needs to be a secret. I understand that they say the 18th or 19th, but that better be right then. We need to plan on being there to accept these packages.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I just don't understand why it needs to be a secret. I understand that they say the 18th or 19th, but that better be right then. We need to plan on being there to accept these packages.
Exactly. That's my main concern, more so then it taking longer and this mysterious way they're handling the shipping

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Exactly mine too and yet we don't have them but they start it on 8/14

Posted via the Android Central App
They have the IMEI numbers and they get assigned during processing. They are on the box, in the bar code too. When they scan a phone for your order, it outs the IMEI number, serial number, model number, etc on your account. It is the same as when you buy the phone on the store. They scan it and that phone, which has all that info, is assigned to your number and account.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Who thinks we will get a legitimate shipping update that makes sense today? I'm hoping for something by this evening.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
That could be. If the phones do not move today then TMO likely is being told to not ship early. We may never know for sure, but it is reasonable to assume TMO is holding the phones at Samsung's request.
Did you see my post about that right before this? Where I quoted your post?

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
That sounds about right. Why would they mark the phones shipped in our Tmobile accounts though. Dickk move Tmobile.

My only issue with all of this is that my order page says "shipped" when it, in fact, has not shipped. Simply generating a label and a tracking number doesn't mean it's shipped.

ZYlETe6.png

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I would disregard what the reps say. Based on all the comments on here, the reps are obligated to mention the 18/19th dates to cover themselves. Frustrating though with these odd updates from tmobile and incomplete ups in transit updates without delivery date estimates etc.
It isn't just the reps. All carriers and Samsung have a contract to concerning this. If a carrier ships early, they can be fined.

At worst Samsung can refuse them their phones.

mike3000

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I asked this question earlier in the thread but am still confused. For the shipping status, mine says, "Order Processed: In transit to UPS, while other have Order Processed: Ready for UPS

What is the difference and why do we all have different status?

Stealthieone

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
well are you guys saying that even though I have my ups tracking number that i wont receive it today? even though ups says i will...???

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Also when I ordered they assured me I wouldn't be charged until the phone ships.
Process to ship. They can't do them individually. They have to have a batch to ship, they can't get them ready to ship if they aren't paid for. They processed payments Friday and Saturday and they got those labels printed and ready after the payments went through.
5ce8255f607b6cb4a91280003cf69063.jpg

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Your getting too old for sky diving. :D

Ha, I had another AFF planned and ready to go on August 1st, then I got hit with this blasted pneumonia. I been doing another AFF about 2 weeks after I get out of here, but even more fun, going to go from Maryland to Houston Texas, on my GSX R1000, flat on the tank is the way I ride too..Never growing up...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49