T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
He's saying he got his imei # though
I know, everyone that has been processed to ship will have their IMEI Number of they are on JOD, Jump, SCORE or and EIP. Anyone paying full price, that has been processed, will have their IMEI number in TMO's system.

They scan the phones when packaging, just like when they sell it to you in the store. All the info is in the scan.

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
d084d5a3b6177c46de0ccf1028462004.jpg

I am with verizon............ but i just wanted to post this activity it seems my note was xalled back then re shipped out.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Okay, just checking.??????

And people need to brace themselves, as Prizelogic has 12 weeks to send out promo gifts. And they usually stick to their shipping times.

That means it'll be most likely November until gifts are received.

You thought we've reached a fever pitch with this... just wait for those 3 months of promo gift waiting :eek:

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
My only issue with all of this is that my order page says "shipped" when it, in fact, has not shipped. Simply generating a label and a tracking number doesn't mean it's shipped.

http://i.imgur.com/ZYlETe6.png

Problem is T-Mobile's system may be programmed to recognize that once a label & tracking code are created to automatically change the status in their system to shipped as it would normally go out with the next UPS pick up. But since T-Mobile appears to be holding them it's putting UPS's tracking system in limbo. I've gotten the IMEI email, text messages and all that stuff saying it has shipped but when I look at UPS tracking it says it is going to be delivered today yet it doesn't show it has even been picked up let alone any origin/departure scans... no way mine is showing up today (I'm in Seattle).

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
A lot of flight activity with UPS going on this afternoon departing Louisville (SDF). Whether any of our phones are on those flights is unknown until UPS has scanned the packages at origin and/or destination.

Louisville Intl Airport (Louisville, KY) KSDF / SDF Flight Tracker ✈ FlightAware

FlightAware ✈ Airport Activity ✈ Louisville Intl Airport (Louisville, KY) [KSDF]

If any of our orders were on one of those planes, we would've seen updated tracking information already.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yup. That's exactly it. Mine said to be delivered by 3 pm today. It's 3:20 pm. Nothing came. Done.
When it is like this, with a label and no movement, dates will update. If someone prints a UPS label today and a week later they still haven't shipped, it shows the original shipping date.

Status
Not open for further replies.