Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile preorder thread

Free year of Netflix and Gear fit 2 or 256 GB SD card.

I read the press release as you pick one of those three choices, not Netflix + Fit2 *OR* microSD card.

It's also detailed further down:
For those making the smart decision to pre-order the Galaxy Note7, you can choose between a 256GB microSD Memory Card to store all the pictures and video you take while skydiving, a Samsung Gear Fit2 wearable to respond to texts or track your step count while rocky mountain climbing, or a year of Netflix – over a $110 value – to watch someone else go 2.7 seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu. All at no extra charge.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

I read the press release as you pick one of those three choices, not Netflix + Fit2 *OR* microSD card.

T-Mobile reps on their Facebook wall also confirmed this. Only get one out of the 3...

1) Gear Fit 2
2) 1 year of Netflix
3) 256GB card

Choose wisely :D

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

T-Mobile reps on their Facebook wall also confirmed this. Only get one out of the 3...

1) Gear Fit 2
2) 1 year of Netflix
3) 256GB card

Assuming the 256GB card is one of Samsung's more expensive ones, I'd rather take that so I can resell it.

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Can't pre-order yet it's just an email sign up to let you know when they start.

Posted via the Android Central App

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

1) Gear Fit 2
2) 1 year of Netflix
3) 256GB card

Thanks for verifying, updated the OP.

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile Note 7 details

How do you do a pre-order with jump on demand of your current phone on T-Mobile?

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile Note 7 details

How do you do a pre-order with jump on demand of your current phone on T-Mobile?

I can only speak on the regular Jump Program as that's what I have. I found it better than the on demand and less limiting. You have to have paid 50 percent of your device before being eligible. You then trade in your phone and they eat the balance you start paying off your new phone. I believe with on demand you're limited to 3 times vs no limit on regular jump. My buddy who works at T-Mobile has said T-Mobile plans on phasing out the on demand version soon.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

Yes. I asked this last week in store.

Cool, so how does it work? Tomorrow, I am going to pre order, and then I will take my beloved Note 4 to a Tmobile dealer to see how much they will allow on trade in. If it to my liking, and I agree I am assuming that will go toward my phone payment. Do I have it correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.