I shouldn't laugh because Sprint hasn't even put up anything yet, but AT&T has got to be kidding only offering a tablet with a 2 year act required. I would be pissed to be a customer there right now lol.

Is it wrong that I'm snickering a little bit? LOL I shouldn't until I know that Sprint won't play me the same way lol
    08-02-2016 01:49 PM
    All of the gifts are likely going to be from Samsung and not from the specific carrier. My guess is it will be similar to the free Gear VR where you go to a Samsung site and enter your purchasing info. My AT&T doesn't even carry SD cards bigger than 16gb and they try to sell them for $40 so I can only imagine what they want for a 256gb. I think the only "gifts" that other carriers will "give" will be similar to the deal mentioned by OP, a tablet or watch or something with agreement. Just my thoughts, could be completely wrong.
    skatergirl likes this.
    08-02-2016 01:54 PM
    I shouldn't laugh because Sprint hasn't even put up anything yet, but AT&T has got to be kidding only offering a tablet with a 2 year act required. I would be pissed to be a customer there right now lol.

Is it wrong that I'm snickering a little bit? LOL I shouldn't until I know that Sprint won't play me the same way lol
    That is only if you want the tablet. I am sure they can still get the free gifts from Samsung (card, watch, etc.).
    08-02-2016 01:59 PM
    You're right, I'm very interested in how they're going to implement this, especially since they're giving you Samsung Pay gifts for buying the phone via your Samsung Pay. I think that is super dope. Guess that means I'll have to do my pre-order in store.
    08-02-2016 01:59 PM
    That is only if you want the tablet. I am sure they can still get the free gifts from Samsung (card, watch, etc.).
    Yeah. It was just stated in such a manner like they were left out of the loop. LOL I don't wanna be mean, I was with AT&T over twelve years ago, so they hold a special place in my heart lol. I hope the phone ships out with the card if you pre-order though.
    08-02-2016 02:01 PM
    Everything you need to know as of today 2 Aug for each carrier...Including Best Buy offer...

Galaxy Note 7 price and release date deals | BGR
    08-02-2016 02:44 PM
    Everything you need to know as of today 2 Aug for each carrier...Including Best Buy offer...

Galaxy Note 7 price and release date deals | BGR
    Thanks. CNET had that up this morning. They were ON IT! LOL
    08-02-2016 02:49 PM

actually, sprint will be giving away a gear fit 2 and a 256GB SD card but you'll have to choose between them

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-02-2016 03:08 PM
    Anyone ever ordered directly from Samsung?
    08-02-2016 03:09 PM
    actually, sprint will be giving away a gear fit 2 and a 256GB SD card but you'll have to choose between them

Posted via the Android Central App
    Will they? Where did you see this? I have found nothing from Sprint about the Note 7. They're being mad slow about it.
    08-02-2016 03:11 PM
    Will they? Where did you see this? I have found nothing from Sprint about the Note 7. They're being mad slow about it.
    https://www.sprint.com/landings/new-....html#notarget

No. I was being slow sending this your way lol
    08-02-2016 03:12 PM
    https://www.sprint.com/landings/new-....html#notarget

No. I was being slow sending this your way lol
    Ah okay they do have a landing page up. Odd they don't have that plastered on the front page like the others.
    08-02-2016 03:13 PM
    Ah okay they do have a landing page up. Odd they don't have that plastered on the front page like the others.
    Because it's inactive as heck. You can't click a thing. Ugh.
    08-02-2016 03:13 PM
    Sprints landing page doesn't work for me. And when I go into the site I can't even get the phones section of the website to work. Hasn't worked at any point today.
    08-02-2016 03:15 PM
    Sprints landing page doesn't work for me. And when I go into the site I can't even get the phones section of the website to work. Hasn't worked at any point today.
    The landing page is purposely inactive.

The phone section worked earlier today, I was on it. I think this day just has caused some hiccups.
    08-02-2016 03:21 PM