Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Mine is at the Dulles sort facility - 5 miles from my house! But, sadly, it still says delivery by 8pm on Friday.

Just called my local fedex it's just sitting there. They wouldn't budge on holding for pickup today. She caught it that it was the phone and it has a release date of 19th. Ahhhh 24 more long hours I guess when it's 5 min away :(

Mine arrived at the local hub this morning and was marked as "not scheduled for delivery". I stopped in and asked if the could hold it for pickup as I cannot be at the house to sign for it. She said they would pull it for pickup but could not give it to me today because of what it is. No worries. 9am.

Less than 24 hours until I get my precious.

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

Nice to see that it comes in the black.sliver,blue Samsung box and not some re-branded white and red Verizon box. Show us the back with that ugly Verizon stamp and a paper (or the phone) with your AC username on it, so that we know you didn't just steal pictures of some reviewer's phone/desk pictures.

Yessss!!!!
Facility opens at 10am cst
Coral Blue
8/15
standard 2 day shipping

View attachment 235755

You going to rush over in your vehicle now, and wait outside a couple of hours (like a stalker) for them to open up?

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Well good news/bad news. Bad news first. Called my local FedEx hub, lady wouldn't budge. Said it had to be delivered tomorrow at least once.

Keep in mind it's 25 mins away. Have been to it several times. So, called a location that's 15 mins away. Another hub. He put in a request for me to get it today. So when it's ready, they'll call. So now we wait and see if he was just blowing smoke, lol.

Oh. It's scheduled for the 19th as well.

Herwick

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
50c018c13a25db99764a86b3c53927cd.jpg

WooHoo!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis