Settings>Phone>Display>Font
    Yes thank you I meant custom fonts like Roboto or ones downloaded from the internet. Not the font that comes with the phone or that comes from downloading from Samsung Apps.
    08-20-2016 10:56 PM
    It's just so cool right?🤔🤔🤔
    Yes it is I love it...just did the screen saver too
    BxChick likes this.
    08-20-2016 11:11 PM
    Wonder who we contact. It's obviously a software issue
    It's just that the Samsung keyboard is not very good and never has been unfortunately. The Google keyboard or swift key are much better
    08-20-2016 11:14 PM
    I already loved the blue coral inside of my house because the blue gets dark. My moment of awe came at home depot today lol. The mix of shade and the lighting gave the phone such a unique color. I'm glad you like it now. I have to agree with the other poster though. The mix of your keys and phone had me cringing.
    Nope. I'm responsible. Keys usually go in my pocket and then I carry the phone.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red
    08-20-2016 11:22 PM
    Hey does anyone prefer the Samsung keyboard to something like SwiftKey? I've been using SwiftKey for upwards of like 3 years now and it has perfectly found a way to make my illiterate finger bashing into (somewhat) coherent sentences. I'm just wondering if I use the Samsung keyboard enough it'll do the same because I do like the look of it to be quite honest
    08-20-2016 11:42 PM
    by the way, I almost completely switched browsing from chrome to the Samsung browser. Using fingerprints to sign into accounts automatically is freaking SWEET
    anon(20073) likes this.
    08-20-2016 11:44 PM
    by the way, I almost completely switched browsing from chrome to the Samsung browser. Using fingerprints to sign into accounts automatically is freaking SWEET
    Can u not get chrome to do that? I just tried the Samsung browser and signing into this site with the biometrics but use ld the iris scanner. How do I get it to use that or my fingerprint
    08-21-2016 12:09 AM
    Does anyone know if they changed the animation times? I feel like changing them to . 5x is still longer than my s6 edge plus and setting it at 0x is the same as the so edge plus
    08-21-2016 12:20 AM
    Sorry for flooding the forums but my flat Samsung fast wireless charger keeps starting to charge my note 7 for a few seconds then will flash and stop charging for a second and then repeat over and over. Anyone else having this problem or know why?
    08-21-2016 02:40 AM
    08-21-2016 07:38 AM
    Hey does anyone prefer the Samsung keyboard to something like SwiftKey? I've been using SwiftKey for upwards of like 3 years now and it has perfectly found a way to make my illiterate finger bashing into (somewhat) coherent sentences. I'm just wondering if I use the Samsung keyboard enough it'll do the same because I do like the look of it to be quite honest
    Didn't like the stock keyboard at all... Went to my old standby SwiftKey
    08-21-2016 07:52 AM
    The beauty of it..glad I stuck with the blue
    The blue is awesome!
    08-21-2016 09:35 PM
    Does anyone know if they changed the animation times? I feel like changing them to . 5x is still longer than my s6 edge plus and setting it at 0x is the same as the so edge plus
    Not sure but I always set mine to 0
    08-21-2016 09:36 PM
    Sorry for flooding the forums but my flat Samsung fast wireless charger keeps starting to charge my note 7 for a few seconds then will flash and stop charging for a second and then repeat over and over. Anyone else having this problem or know why?
    Ayy no problem man haha and I'm not sure if that charger is new or not but perhaps it's defective? I would unplug it for 10 minutes, restart your phone, and then try again. sometimes they build in resetting mechanisms but I'm not sure

as for the animations usually they fully take effect after you reboot. For me, the 0.5 is very quick and I'm loving it

And nah chrome doesn't use biometrics out of the box and for the Samsung browser to get biometrics to work, anytime I logged into a new site a pop up would show asking me if I wanted to use biometrics the next time I signed in and I would click yes and it was good to go
    08-22-2016 01:09 AM
    Okay I need an answer to this please. Is anybody else on the Verizon edge payment plan or whatever it is called? I didn't know until this morning that you can't make partial payment like $500 towards it. You have to pay the whole thing up front!
    08-22-2016 07:22 AM
    The blue is awesome!
    Yes indeed.
    anon(20073) likes this.
    08-22-2016 07:46 AM
    Okay I need an answer to this please. Is anybody else on the Verizon edge payment plan or whatever it is called? I didn't know until this morning that you can't make partial payment like $500 towards it. You have to pay the whole thing up front!
    That is correct. You can make a partial payment up front when you first sign up but after that the only time they accept more than the minimum payment is if you're paying it off
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-22-2016 07:52 AM
    That is correct. You can make a partial payment up front when you first sign up but after that the only time they accept more than the minimum payment is if you're paying it off
    Oh wow..well won't be doing that anymore that's for sure!
    08-22-2016 07:54 AM
    Oh wow..well won't be doing that anymore that's for sure!
    If you have the $500 now I would just set that aside until you have the rest and then pay it off. It's not like they're charging you interest on the phone. I agree it would be nice if they accepted partial payment but I am guessing it is a billing issue since it gets billed with your service as well
    08-22-2016 08:01 AM
    If you have the $500 now I would just set that aside until you have the rest and then pay it off. It's not like they're charging you interest on the phone. I agree it would be nice if they accepted partial payment but I am guessing it is a billing issue since it gets billed with your service as well
    They want to keep you on finance contract as long as possible... And many people don't save up. If they don't pay now, they will use the money on something else
    08-22-2016 08:12 AM
    I had this problem as well! I had unplugged it all day, plugged it back in to a different outlet last night and it charged perfectly all night..no flashing at all!
    08-22-2016 08:23 AM
    They want to keep you on finance contract as long as possible... And many people don't save up. If they don't pay now, they will use the money on something else
    All true statements.
    08-22-2016 10:05 AM
    So, Spigen told me my Coral Blue Neo Hybrid wouldn't be here until September. Guess what was in my mailbox today?

Those rascals.

08-22-2016 02:27 PM
    So, Spigen told me my Coral Blue Neo Hybrid wouldn't be here until September. Guess what was in my mailbox today?

Those rascals.

That case seems like the perfect match for the "Dolphin Tears" Note 7.
    08-22-2016 02:31 PM
    That case seems like the perfect match for the "Dolphin Tears" Note 7.
    I'm making a Verizon users thread. You coming?

BxChick likes this.
    08-22-2016 02:32 PM
2,795 ... 109110111112