Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

MRBULLRED

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Well, we will see. I pre-ordered through SAMS then a couple days later I said forget it when I noticed I was waitlisted and Pre-ordered through Verizon on the 10th. I guess we'll see if they ship in order.

Posted via the Android Central App

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Please contact help desk or customer, asking them to ban me or something because until then I will reply to any.message I want to.

I can see it now, you will reply with some nasty comment which won't be needed but again, contact customer service to ban me!
Of course I'm not going to report you. I was just asking. If you choose not to then there's nothing I can do but if you can curve the posts then thanks.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Of course I'm not going to report you. I was just asking. If you choose not to then there's nothing I can do but if you can curve the posts then thanks.

Lol I am not gonna go back and forth with you miss or mr. I have said what I needed to so I do me and you do you.

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Lol I am not gonna go back and forth with you miss or mr. I have said what I needed to so I do me and you do you.
I know there's many other people that agree that they hate no expression, one worded posts. I'm just as excited as you are. Done.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

No action from Verizon yet my order status still says processing your order and deliver by 8/19

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

Mines a new account so no bill owed for me lol. Never been so ready to see money taken outta my account lol

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

I think I'm the latest to order captains log time yesterday morning.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

brisk172

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

I pre-ordered on the 3rd around 10pm. I got the text but on the online status it shows shipping by the 19th. I chose to be billed to my Verizon account, so I can't tell if they billed me.