11-29-2016 09:58 AM
2,795 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    I'm not gonna keep on this but it's not there on my mobile app when I go to the menu, then shop. I was gonna screenshot it but it's not really worth it. I'll keep cjecking here to see what updates and info I see and then I can check my own status. Thanks for the help fellow Galaxy crew.
    When you open up the app go to the very top left you should see 3 red lines, click on the lines and go to shop. Click shop and go to my orders, click on my orders, and click on your note 7 order.
    08-14-2016 08:27 AM
    Okay help me out here..I went on the Verizon app to look up my order instead going to the website.there is nothing there. is it because I have not been charged or what do you think might be the problem?
    It should be there. I had mine billed to my account so don't know about the charge to card deal. But I would think your order should be listed at least.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-14-2016 08:32 AM
    I'm not gonna keep on this but it's not there on my mobile app when I go to the menu, then shop. I was gonna screenshot it but it's not really worth it. I'll keep cjecking here to see what updates and info I see and then I can check my own status. Thanks for the help fellow Galaxy crew.
    That's very odd, I downloaded and installed the "My Verizon" app yesterday just to make tracking this order more convenient. Not sure why you're not seeing the same screen but I doubt it's due to you having a newer version of the app. I just checked to see if I had an Uninstalled update, but no. In any case, good luck to everyone and here's to early delivery.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Kalkarni00 and jboogie1289 like this.
    08-14-2016 08:34 AM
    It should be there. I had mine billed to my account so don't know about the charge to card deal. But I would think your order should be listed at least.
    When I click on devices, it shows what I have currently, which is the edge and then an empty white space that says new device.when I click on that, it tells me pending order.
    jboogie1289 likes this.
    08-14-2016 08:34 AM
    When you open up the app go to the very top left you should see 3 red lines, click on the lines and go to shop. Click shop and go to my orders, click on my orders, and click on your note 7 order.
    Here's what I have (on the Mobile app). There is nothing that says "My Orders".

Attached Thumbnails Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information-2070.jpg  
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-14-2016 08:36 AM
    My app won't even open my order. It hits me back with a popup that pretty much reads "nothing to see here"

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    08-14-2016 08:39 AM

Menu>Devices>My Orders, partner.

08-14-2016 08:39 AM

Did you try the menu on the very top left (3 red lines)?
    08-14-2016 08:41 AM
    Menu>Devices>My Orders, partner.

I thank you all for your continued support and help but what you're telling me to look for isn't there on my app. As I said before, I'm not gonna sweat it and will continue to monitor this thread and the one over @ XDA and see if things are progressing so far as updated info and tracking numbers. No biggie as we are almost to the point of devices being on our doorstep. #GalaxyForever
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-14-2016 08:45 AM
    Yes, I did and nothing.
    08-14-2016 08:47 AM
    Try the 3 red lines on left top corner. On mine tapping did not work, I had to touch it and slide it to the right for new screen.
    08-14-2016 08:47 AM
    Yes, I did and nothing.
    Are you in the actual My Verizon app, not the browser? Yours doesn't look like mine.

Attached Thumbnails Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information-5073.jpg  
    08-14-2016 08:48 AM
    Are you in the actual My Verizon app, not the browser? Yours doesn't look like mine.

You have the old My Verizon app.
    dsignori likes this.
    08-14-2016 08:48 AM
    Was your card charge and did you received a email or text saying your order was completed. If not then maybe this is why you are not seeing this on your app. My card was charge on yesterday and I received an email saying my order was completed, if you did not maybe today is your day.
    08-14-2016 08:49 AM
    Really? Well it works lol.

shnweller likes this.
    08-14-2016 08:50 AM
    I thank you all for your continued support and help but what you're telling me to look for isn't there on my app. As I said before, I'm not gonna sweat it and will continue to monitor this thread and the one over @ XDA and see if things are progressing so far as updated info and tracking numbers. No biggie as we are almost to the point of devices being on our doorstep. #GalaxyForever
    I have the same version of the app you have. It's because we have the new verizon plan with the carryover data and safety mode. We don't have the same options in our app as the people who are on older plans do.
    They have to update the app!
    I have the same version of the app you have. It's because we have the new verizon plan with the carryover data and safety mode. We don't have the same options in our app as the people who are on older plans do.
    Oh, that explains why I have the "old" app. I haven't conceded to the new plan.

shnweller likes this.
    08-14-2016 08:51 AM

Yes. I even went to the Vzw folder to open it from another location and it's the same app. Sigh..oh well. I'm good as I need time to break this to my Note 5.
    08-14-2016 08:52 AM
    Yes. I even went to the Vzw folder to open it from another location and it's the same app. Sigh..oh well. I'm good as I need time to break this to my Note 5.
    Yes. I can feel my S7E bristling with rage. Jealous women we own.

08-14-2016 08:53 AM
    Ohhh!!! Well that makes sense (I think) as to why I'm not seeing it.
    shnweller likes this.
    08-14-2016 08:53 AM
    Was your card charge and did you received a email or text saying your order was completed. If not then maybe this is why you are not seeing this on your app. My card was charge on yesterday and I received an email saying my order was completed, if you did not maybe today is your day.
    Verizon charged my card yesterday but I did not recieve a text or email and my Verizon app is showing a shipping date for the 13th and everything.
    08-14-2016 08:57 AM
    Verizon charged my card yesterday but I did not recieve a text or email and my Verizon app is showing a shipping date for the 13th and everything.
    My card was charged yesterday and I received fedex tracking about 830 CST through text today...I am sure you will get yours today too
    08-14-2016 09:00 AM
    I haven't either. This wouldn't be the first time Verizon emails and text alerts were running behind. The way I see it, we will get the phone Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, either way that is sooner then Friday. Just hope to get the tracking number so I can have someone here to sign for it.
    08-14-2016 09:01 AM
    Just got my tracking number looks like verizon is holding the phones hostage till friday
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-14-2016 09:01 AM
2,795 ... 1718192021 ...