Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

MotoWojo

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

If you guys are referring to the mobile app, I can't find where you get this option. And when I choose the help option (from the mobile app) it redirects me to the web based app. Or maybe this is the one that you're referring to.

I get the same. The only place I can check order status is on the website. I have the latest My Verizon app update which may be the issue as the app looks quite a bit different. I ordered on 8/03 and nothing has changed ......"Your order is currently being processed. Please check back later".

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

Menu>shop>orders

Posted via the Android Central App

I'm not gonna keep on this but it's not there on my mobile app when I go to the menu, then shop. I was gonna screenshot it but it's not really worth it. I'll keep cjecking here to see what updates and info I see and then I can check my own status. Thanks for the help fellow Galaxy crew.

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

I get the same. The only place I can check order status is on the website. I have the latest My Verizon app update which may be the issue as the app looks quite a bit different. I ordered on 8/03 and nothing has changed ......"Your order is currently being processed. Please check back later".

Yeah, mines too. It has the white background and totally different look. So maybe that's the problem for us.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

Ok, I went back to the app and actually clicked on the order and opened it up. The top says processing and down below it says ship date 8/13.

I have not received any text messages or emails. I remember a while back on a popular phone that Verizon's systems were bogged down with so many shipments that the emails and text messages were running way behind. So in your app, actually click on the order to open it, because on mine it showed processing in the list of orders, had to click on it to see ship date.

Also, fed ex might not have these picked up yet, they might not get picked up till tomorrow explaining the no tracking numbers yet.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Ok, I went back to the app and actually clicked on the order and opened it up. The top says processing and down below it says ship date 8/13.

I have not received any text messages or emails. I remember a while back on a popular phone that Verizon's systems were bogged down with so many shipments that the emails and text messages were running way behind. So in your app, actually click on the order to open it, because on mine it showed processing in the list of orders, had to click on it to see ship date.

Also, fed ex might not have these picked up yet, they might not get picked up till tomorrow explaining the no tracking numbers yet.

Okay help me out here..I went on the Verizon app to look up my order instead going to the website.there is nothing there. is it because I have not been charged or what do you think might be the problem?

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site

I'm not gonna keep on this but it's not there on my mobile app when I go to the menu, then shop. I was gonna screenshot it but it's not really worth it. I'll keep cjecking here to see what updates and info I see and then I can check my own status. Thanks for the help fellow Galaxy crew.

When you open up the app go to the very top left you should see 3 red lines, click on the lines and go to shop. Click shop and go to my orders, click on my orders, and click on your note 7 order.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

Okay help me out here..I went on the Verizon app to look up my order instead going to the website.there is nothing there. is it because I have not been charged or what do you think might be the problem?
It should be there. I had mine billed to my account so don't know about the charge to card deal. But I would think your order should be listed at least.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

That's very odd, I downloaded and installed the "My Verizon" app yesterday just to make tracking this order more convenient. Not sure why you're not seeing the same screen but I doubt it's due to you having a newer version of the app. I just checked to see if I had an Uninstalled update, but no. In any case, good luck to everyone and here's to early delivery.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

It should be there. I had mine billed to my account so don't know about the charge to card deal. But I would think your order should be listed at least.

When I click on devices, it shows what I have currently, which is the edge and then an empty white space that says new device.when I click on that, it tells me pending order.

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

When you open up the app go to the very top left you should see 3 red lines, click on the lines and go to shop. Click shop and go to my orders, click on my orders, and click on your note 7 order.

Here's what I have (on the Mobile app). There is nothing that says "My Orders".

Attachments

• 2070.jpg
    2070.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 83

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

My app won't even open my order. It hits me back with a popup that pretty much reads "nothing to see here"

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

Menu>Devices>My Orders, partner.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

I thank you all for your continued support and help but what you're telling me to look for isn't there on my app. As I said before, I'm not gonna sweat it and will continue to monitor this thread and the one over @ XDA and see if things are progressing so far as updated info and tracking numbers. No biggie as we are almost to the point of devices being on our doorstep. #GalaxyForever