11-29-2016 09:58 AM
2,795 ... 3637383940 ...
tools
    Will be my first one, I'll let y'all know how it works. Mostly worried about the batteries overheating. As long as I get double the life without that problem, I'll be happy.
    I hear you on that. Hope it works out for ya😊
    08-15-2016 04:14 AM
    I doubt it will ship to my house anytime soon. This flooding sucks. I guess I'll try to get them to hold it at a pickup location.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Ouch man...sorry that happened!
    08-15-2016 06:41 AM
    My black note 7 has a tracking number with scheduled delivery still Friday, but it's only 1 state away where I typically receive packages the next day when it's that close. If there are no shipping restrictions from VZW, conventional wisdom has me getting my phone tomorrow. If VZW tells them to hold it at the hub, guess I'm getting it Friday.

My wife's blue note 7 still doesn't have tracking, though we were charged over the weekend for both phones.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-15-2016 07:11 AM
    This is stupid advice.

Has it occurred to you than many of us don't live remotely near T-mobile territory?

ATT and Verizon ONLY, where I live.

Where my house is, ATT only.

Or maybe... Samsung could make all their devices unlocked and carrier agnostic? That would solve more problems than buying from a carrier that doesn't even service your area. Hmmm...
    Agreed. If you don't live in a bigger metropolitan area, your choices are pretty limited. T-mobile says their goal is to catch Verizon in coverage in the next year, though. I live in a good T-mobile area, but in my house service is a little sketchy. If it weren't for wifi calling, we probably wouldn't have it either.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-15-2016 07:30 AM
    OK, so I don't know how much sense this is going to make but here goes...

I just called and spoke to a FedEx representative. Gave her my tracking #. She said what looks like is happening is that Verizon is shipping in bulk. Printing labels, and staging it for shipping, but it will not actually ship out until tomorrow. Then she noticed the delivery date stated the 19th and changed her first answer on the ship out date until Wednesday. (Here is where I assume that some have delivery dates on the 18th. They'll probably ship out tomorrow)

I had posted several threads back about speaking to the VZW rep and she had stated that since the official release date was the 19th that future delivery date was requested because they could release them too early.

Hope that helps clarify some of the questions.
    08-15-2016 07:41 AM
    Just got my tracking number for my black Note 7. It was picked up in Memphis this morning and shows a future delivery date of 8/19, but I live within one day shipping range of Memphis so maybe they will continue to send it early. Hopefully.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-15-2016 07:45 AM
    Spoke with verizon rep...delivery expected Wed

Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-15-2016 07:47 AM
    Got a text and my card was charged this morning. My account still says processing and there is nothing in FedEx yet.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-15-2016 07:48 AM
    I'd be looking for a Thursday delivery. Maybe some will get lucky and get them Wednesday but the way Verizon does the "pending future delivery" you never know. I suspect T-Mobile customers will score theirs first.
    08-15-2016 07:49 AM
    Spoke with verizon rep...delivery expected Wed

lol if you believe anything you actually hear from a rep.
    Kalkarni00 and trusigma like this.
    08-15-2016 07:55 AM
    Mine was just shipped this morning but has a future delivery date of 8/19
    08-15-2016 07:56 AM
    My black note 7 has a tracking number with scheduled delivery still Friday, but it's only 1 state away where I typically receive packages the next day when it's that close. If there are no shipping restrictions from VZW, conventional wisdom has me getting my phone tomorrow. If VZW tells them to hold it at the hub, guess I'm getting it Friday.

My wife's blue note 7 still doesn't have tracking, though we were charged over the weekend for both phones.

My Verizon order is sitting at fedex 2 hours from my house. My fedex shipping info shows a hold on it from verizon! Not to deliver until 8/18!!!
    08-15-2016 07:57 AM
    Is this like craigslist? Is it reliable? How soon do you get paid?
    Swappa.com. It is more reliable than eBay... I usually sell all my devices there. You set a price, then people will either buy or make an offer,and you can lower the price if you want. Once someone is ok with the price then they will pay and you should get payment within a few minutes. You do have to pay a $10 Swappa fee and PayPal fee , plus you will pay for shipping.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-15-2016 08:00 AM
    This is stupid advice.

Has it occurred to you than many of us don't live remotely near T-mobile territory?

ATT and Verizon ONLY, where I live.

Where my house is, ATT only.

Or maybe... Samsung could make all their devices unlocked and carrier agnostic? That would solve more problems than buying from a carrier that doesn't even service your area. Hmmm...
    It is accurate advice... For you, getting the device the quickest isn't the highest priority,which is fine. We all make decisions, and we have to live with the consequences. If you stick with Verizon then you will have to wait a bit... Such is life.

Samsung did sell the s7 carrier free and unlocked, if that's what you want then wait for the note 7 carrier free.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-15-2016 08:04 AM
    ]

Swappa.com. It is more reliable than eBay... I usually sell all my devices there. You set a price, then people will either buy or make an offer,and you can lower the price if you want. Once someone is ok with the price then they will pay and you should get payment within a few minutes. You do have to pay a $10 Swappa fee and PayPal fee , plus you will pay for shipping.
    How much is PayPal fee?
    08-15-2016 08:18 AM
    My Verizon order is sitting at fedex 2 hours from my house. My fedex shipping info shows a hold on it from verizon! Not to deliver until 8/18!!!
    My order (1 of 2) was charged sunday and it also says its being held by fedex for 8/18 delivery. I dont understand it you paid for next day shipping why fedex is holding them for 4 days. But at least i have a tracking numbrr
    Tarah Sorber likes this.
    08-15-2016 08:23 AM
    Got excited because money was taken out of my account but it was just my monthly bill. Stupid.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-15-2016 08:30 AM
    No tracking info yet here
    08-15-2016 08:30 AM
    Got my tracking information, being held for delivery until 8/19. What is the point of pre-ordering when I can get it faster just by walking into the store? I guess to be guaranteed I'm going to get it but with 20+ Verizon stores in a 20 mile radius of me I am sure I could have gotten one from the store.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-15-2016 08:32 AM
    Got my tracking information, being held for delivery until 8/19. What is the point of pre-ordering when I can get it faster just by walking into the store? I guess to be guaranteed I'm going to get it but with 10+ Verizon stores in a 20 mile radius of me I am sure I could have gotten one from the store.
    Lol I know right..my attitude at this point is so long as they ship it and I receive it!
    08-15-2016 08:35 AM
    Finally found my tracking number. It was picked up this morning but has "Future Delivery" requested for Friday 8/19.

Fed Ex 2nd day should be here Wednesday but Fed Ex will hold it until Friday at Verizon's request.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-15-2016 08:36 AM
    Got excited because money was taken out of my account but it was just my monthly bill. Stupid.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    Give it today and hopefully you will see something
    08-15-2016 08:37 AM
    Finally found my tracking number. It was picked up this morning but has "Future Delivery" requested for Friday 8/19.

Fed Ex 2nd day should be here Wednesday but Fed Ex will hold it until Friday at Verizon's request.
    How did you find it?
    08-15-2016 08:39 AM
    I called in Verizon for another issue and ended up asking about the 7 just to see what they would say.

I was told "EVERYONE" would receive their phones on the 19th period. Did not matter if you have one day or two day shipping they will arrive on the 19th. When asked about the difference between 1 and 2 day shipping she said, "The phones will ship from the FedEx site FedEx chooses so they can get it to you on the 19th based on your shipping. If you chose 1 day shipping it will leave their site 1 day before the 19th so you receive it on the 19th with 1 days shipping movement." Or something to that effect, didn't record so I can't write verbatim. Also she pointed out that when I pre-ordered the "estimated ship date was by the 19th and you will get it by the 19th so no one will be getting any compensation." I didn't even ask about that so I guess they are getting that question a lot.

You could tell she was angry/frustrated and was trying very hard to stay polite. I only asked 2 questions...
    1. I received shipping info yesterday with a delivery of the 19th. Which would make 2 day shipping a total of 5 days from date of ship. Is the delivery date a mistake or correct?
    2. Then what exactly is the difference between 1 and 2 day shipping?
    By the sound of her tightly controlled voice you would figure I had badgered her for hours with questions and accusations.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-15-2016 08:46 AM
    ]

How much is PayPal fee?
    PayPal fee is about 3%.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-15-2016 08:49 AM
2,795 ... 3637383940 ...