Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

They usually all say this when you have a pre-order - this is the release date. It'll update accordingly once the device is shipped. Mine two orders also say the ship by is the 19th.

Oh okay ***store hours information handy***

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I played with the Note 7 today at a Verizon store. It feels really light and comfortable in the hand compared to the Note 5. Seems taller but thinner. Love the new UI. Very clean and nice looking. The iris scanner took a while to set up but once I got it going it would work in a snap. I want my Note 7 now!

Looking at the videos on YouTube, it looks superb

Herwick

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site

The rep actually told you this?

Mine said SHIP BY 19 on the check the order status page.

Yes, I had called in on a separate issue and he said he seen I ordered the 7 and told me about the shipping. My order conformation email says delivery by 8/19.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Yes, I had called in on a separate issue and he said he seen I ordered the 7 and told me about the shipping. My order conformation email says delivery by 8/19.

And that's ☝ out of several that will actually explain such to you..good for you

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

This is what I was just told by a verizon rep via twitter:
"We understand wanting your new device. The device will be released on the 08/19/2016, this means that the devices will start shipping on this day"
I asked if the phone going to ship on the same day as it is available in the store the why preorder? Waiting for the response to that. My confirmation email says deliver by the 19th

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

This is what I was just told by a verizon rep via twitter:
"We understand wanting your new device. The device will be released on the 08/19/2016, this means that the devices will start shipping on this day"
I asked if the phone going to ship on the same day as it is available in the store the why preorder? Waiting for the response to that. My confirmation email says deliver by the 19th

Phone reps will never have the answer. Take it with a grain of salt.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

I know that verizon doesn't charge my card for the taxes til they ship the phone but I kind of wished they would just for peace of mind that they already got their money and I don't have to keep reminding myself to not spend it lol.

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site

Does someone need to be home to sign for the phone when it arrives? I hope not, I'll be at work. I'm gonna be pissed if they won't leave it.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Does someone need to be home to sign for the phone when it arrives? I hope not, I'll be at work. I'm gonna be pissed if they won't leave it.

From what I was told by verizon that yes the account owner has to be there to sign for it. Which is understandable but sucks to cause I just like you might be at work.