Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

castone001

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine Monday AM just got a USPS shipping update! :)

Expected Delivery Day: Thursday, August 18, 2016
Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
First-Class Package Service
Features:
USPS Tracking®

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering when my poor phone will get out of the Memphis loop? Seems it keeps arriving at Memphis when it needs to find it's way to Hawaii.......
Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 9.25.05 AM.png

sbonczyk30

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Finally got everything sorted out. Getting the phone by Friday. Also got a 50$ account credit and the bundle (otterbox, USB-C car charger, screen protector) for 35$ instead of 90$. Also the rep said the note 7 can not be activated before Friday. Something with messing up the Sim card because it is not technically launched yet. Don't know how accurate that is.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Finally got everything sorted out. Getting the phone by Friday. Also got a 50$ account credit and the bundle (otterbox, USB-C car charger, screen protector) for 35$ instead of 90$. Also the rep said the note 7 can not be activated before Friday. Something with messing up the Sim card because it is not technically launched yet. Don't know how accurate that is.
I love how reps are totally inconsistent across Verizon. Of course you can activate the phone prior to Friday. Good grief. It's a SIM card. They're already in the system associated with your account. I just put my old sim in the new phone anyway.

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Looked up my tracking, not sure if others have been getting the same for PA origins
Date/Time
Activity Location
8/16/2016 - Tuesday
12:00 pm Left FedEx origin facility COATESVILLE, PA
10:22 am Picked up WEST CHESTER, PA
Future delivery requested

sbonczyk30

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I love how reps are totally inconsistent across Verizon. Of course you can activate the phone prior to Friday. Good grief. It's a SIM card. They're already in the system associated with your account. I just put my old sim in the new phone anyway.
The rep also told me there was no overnight shipping for this phone. Always a line of BS from sales reps.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

The sim card thing is accurate. I tried to activate with the new SIM on my Galaxy S7E that arrived 2 days early and it told me to take a hike. I activated with my old SIM.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
P.S. I ordered the 12th, was charged yesterday, and my package is currently "walking in Memphis." Probably gonna order this way in the future. I'm kind of satisfied.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Flyers111

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I guess I'll have to call Verizon again tomorrow and raise hell. They keep telling me it's shipping Friday but it said delivery by Friday when I ordered. It's ridiculous that people who ordered later than me have their tracking info and my order is still processing.