11-29-2016 09:58 AM
2,795 ... 7576777879 ...
tools
    Oh dang. Hopefully you'll see something late still some time left! I hope I'll get mine tomorrow but it's likely they'll prob hold it. Oh well.
    Mine is comeing friday so they might send it out tomorrow but my house is the first house on the route around here i get everything before 10 am
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-17-2016 08:24 PM
    For anyone who lives in NJ, FEDEx flights that came from Memphis and landed at Newark International
    https://flightaware.com/live/findfli...stination=KEWR
    I used the departure time on my tracking to get a rough idea when it landed here in NJ.
    Looks like its here!!
    08-17-2016 08:27 PM
    Mine has not moved either
    No movement for you yet? I'm so sorry, hopefully soon.

Let's start a poll of who we think with receive the first Note 7 from this fiasco ?
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-17-2016 08:36 PM

Let's start a poll of who we think with receive the first Note 7 from this fiasco ?
    Me! With the latest preorder date! 😂

Posted from the S7E Chromeâ„¢ on Big Red
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-17-2016 08:38 PM

It be funny if it was someone who is still stuck in Memphis like me
    08-17-2016 08:38 PM
    Do a Google search for FedEx flights from Memphis to the closest hub near you. I live just north of Tampa and there are 5 or 6 flights departing Memphis between midnight and 3:30 am all headed to Tampa. My last overnight package (received 2 days ago) departed Memphis around 3:30 am and was delivered before 2 pm on the same day.
    08-17-2016 08:39 PM
    Me! With the latest preorder date!

How's that weather up there in Big Sky? Love that place. If property taxes were not high I would move out there in a second.
    How's Verizon service around there?
    08-17-2016 08:42 PM
    Do a Google search for FedEx flights from Memphis to the closest hub near you. I live just north of Tampa and there are 5 or 6 flights departing Memphis between midnight and 3:30 am all headed to Tampa. My last overnight package (received 2 days ago) departed Memphis around 3:30 am and was delivered before 2 pm on the same day.
    I believe ours go into Orlando and then over to Ocala.
    08-17-2016 08:44 PM
    Just got a bunch of updates from fedex and my phone is just sitting in a FedEx sort facility in Philadelphia about 20 minutes away from my house So lame that the delivery is scheduled for Friday, I totally get it, but still lame LOL. What really sucks is for the people where the phone was sitting in a facility near their house since Monday like the linwood pa people
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-17-2016 08:46 PM
    At 3am there is a flight leaving for Michigan so anyone thats stuck in Memphis and needs a plane to Michigan there is the time
    08-17-2016 08:48 PM
    I just looked because I was curious, Linwood is actually apparently only 2.5 hours drive from my house. I thought it was further than that.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-17-2016 08:51 PM
    How's that weather up there in Big Sky? Love that place. If property taxes were not high I would move out there in a second.
    How's Verizon service around there?
    Absolutely marvelous. The weather is really toasty, but it's lovely. What do you consider high property taxes?

Verizon is king here. Lots of empty space and mountains, so it is crucial to have good service. I've traveled to the same areas so much and so often that I know what areas not to go to if I don't want service. As the years go by those dead spots have been going green for service.

All we have are Verizon and AT&T up here. T-Mobile is making a bid for territory.

I got to be in San Francisco when Verizon boosted cell tower strength for Super Bowl 50 and it was awesome.

08-17-2016 08:55 PM
    Mine says Friday delivery by 8pm Fedex estimates it at 11-345pm so hopefully. But it's only an hour away from me now (flew from Memphis earlier) so hope maybe I get it tomorrow that would be awesome. But if not Friday
    Mine says Friday too..from Linwood
    08-17-2016 09:02 PM
    I just looked because I was curious, Linwood is actually apparently only 2.5 hours drive from my house. I thought it was further than that.
    I finally had to map Linwood. I am less than an hour away from there. For those that don't know, it is just south of the Philly airport. Should serve greater philly and wilmington I'd think.
    08-17-2016 09:04 PM
    I believe ours go into Orlando and then over to Ocala.
    You are correct, we have business in Ocala and I received an overnight package there today. It did travel from Memphis to Orlando. The other package was sent to the west coast and went through Tampa.

Package departed Memphis at 3:30 and arrived in Orlando at 6:05.
    Attached Thumbnails Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information-smartselectimage_2016-08-17-22-00-27.jpg  
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-17-2016 09:06 PM
    Absolutely marvelous. The weather is really toasty, but it's lovely. What do you consider high property taxes?

Verizon is king here. Lots of empty space and mountains, so it is crucial to have good service. I've traveled to the same areas so much and so often that I know what areas not to go to if I don't want service. As the years go by those dead spots have been going green for service.

All we have are Verizon and AT&T up here. T-Mobile is making a bid for territory.

I got to be in San Francisco when Verizon boosted cell tower strength for Super Bowl 50 and it was awesome.

My Father has a huge log home out in Big Sky on Big Bear Lane. I know the Property taxes were very high.
    As poor as I am, I would not last 6 months before going broke there. Absolutely Beautiful Country though.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-17-2016 09:06 PM
    I finally had to map Linwood. I am less than an hour away from there. For those that don't know, it is just south of the Philly airport. Should serve greater philly and wilmington I'd think.
    So they will most likely fly us PA folks, well some of us. Again I hope I get my brother and I get our phones on Friday at 8pm and 4.30pm respectively
    08-17-2016 09:07 PM
    You are correct, we have business in Ocala and I received an overnight package there today. It did travel from Memphis to Orlando. The other package was sent to the west coast and went through Tampa.

Package departed Memphis at 3:30 and arrived in Orlando at 6:05.
    Praying to see this on my phone tomorrow morning instead of Friday.
    Jacob Ehrenzweig likes this.
    08-17-2016 09:08 PM
    So they will most likely fly us PA folks, well some of us. Again I hope I get my brother and I get our phones on Friday at 8pm and 4.30pm respectively
    Don't freak out if you see the phone head to Newark, NJ overnight if you're far enough north in eastern PA. I'm in the Lehigh Valley and have seen it happen with the last two phones I've ordered from VZW and were shipped FedEx (I don't do much FedEx stuff other than this).

Friday, hurry up.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-17-2016 09:14 PM
    Don't freak out if you see the phone head to Newark, NJ overnight if you're far enough north in eastern PA. I'm in the Lehigh Valley and have seen it happen with the last two phones I've ordered from VZW and were shipped FedEx (I don't do much FedEx stuff other than this).

Friday, hurry up.
    Hopefully that's the case lol. Friday it's almost here so lets hope
    08-17-2016 09:18 PM
    Praying to see this on my phone tomorrow morning instead of Friday.
    You and me both. This is the second overnight shipment I've received in the last 2 days and although they were sent to different locations, both follow the same pattern.
    08-17-2016 09:20 PM
    Anyone's UPS tracking number become active yet? My card was charged yesterday and got shipment confirmation / UPS tracking this morning, but the number isn't active yet.
    Got my UPS tracking this morning and it became active this afternoon. It shows leaving Memphis at 510pm but it still doesnt give me a estimated delivery date
    08-17-2016 09:20 PM
    Checked arrivals for FedEx to Chicago which would be my closest hub. Looks like 2 planes between 1am and 4am. Hoping I get an update when thy take off from Memphis. Off to bed.
    08-17-2016 09:21 PM
    Well, my Note 7 case is on the way as well. Should be here Friday with my phone.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-17-2016 09:24 PM
    Checked arrivals for FedEx to Chicago which would be my closest hub. Looks like 2 planes between 1am and 4am. Hoping I get an update when thy take off from Memphis. Off to bed.
    Sweet note 7 dreams lol
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-17-2016 09:29 PM
2,795 ... 7576777879 ...