11-29-2016 09:58 AM
2,795 ... 678910 ...
tools
    you might be able to cancel the order, but if the phone shipped and just hasn't arrived, your line won't be eligible for upgrade until they get the phone back. Been there
    I called after I preordered on the 3rd to ask about in store pickup on the 19th, and she said that in store pickup wasn't an option for the preorders, but that the phone would be delivered to my house by the 19th at the latest. I made sure I could quote her on that part, because I'm leaving town on the 20th for a wedding, and if I have to struggle with my busted S3 for an extra four days while my phone sits in the local post office words will be had.
    Kalkarni00 and Allure2323 like this.
    08-13-2016 10:02 AM
    For the S7 Edge I got my shipping notice on a Sunday. So it can still happen this weekend
    I called after I preordered on the 3rd to ask about in store pickup on the 19th, and she said that in store pickup wasn't an option for the preorders, but that the phone would be delivered to my house by the 19th at the latest. I made sure I could quote her on that part, because I'm leaving town on the 20th for a wedding, and if I have to struggle with my busted S3 for an extra four days while my phone sits in the local post office words will be had.
    I read the s7 edge Verizon order and it seems folks were charged on the weekends, mostly the not so popular colors first then the popular color, in this case, blue. You can check it out
    dchanson likes this.
    08-13-2016 10:05 AM
    I read the s7 edge Verizon order and it seems folks were charged on the weekends, mostly the not so popular colors first then the popular color, in this case, blue. You can check it out
    Nice! I ordered silver. Not sure where that ranks on the overall list, but from what I've been reading, I think that was one of the less frequent choices (blue and black being more popular). Thanks for the update.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-13-2016 10:08 AM
    For the S7 Edge I got my shipping notice on a Sunday. So it can still happen this weekend
    Nice! I ordered silver. Not sure where that ranks on the overall list, but from what I've been reading, I think that was one of the less frequent choices (blue and black being more popular). Thanks for the update.
    You are very welcome..my brother ordered the silver one too while i went with blue...oh well
    dchanson likes this.
    08-13-2016 10:11 AM
    I bet the orders Will just go in the order they were ordered.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-13-2016 10:34 AM
    Probably so
    08-13-2016 10:36 AM
    This is what a rep told me. The will be processed in the order they were recieved.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-13-2016 10:44 AM
    This is what a rep told me. The will be processed in the order they were recieved.
    When, today?
    08-13-2016 10:47 AM
    Yep! That's what I do!

Simply trim down the micro sim to nano size with scissors.
    Just make sure you trim the little fitted corner first so you don't get confused.
    That is what I am doing this time. Bought a little tool on Amazon that looks like a stapler. Don't trust myself with the scissors!
    stronggeek likes this.
    08-13-2016 10:49 AM
    Cut to nano and use a sim adapter if needed
    I guess I have more than enough time to watch a few YouTube videos on how it's done correctly....
    Kalkarni00 and stronggeek like this.
    08-13-2016 10:55 AM
    Come on Verizon! Let's get this thing moving! Think they can hear me? I'm so hoping that I get my shipping info Sunday like I did for the S7 Edge. I don't want to wait until Thursday or Friday.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-13-2016 10:57 AM
    When, today?
    Yes an hour ago.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-13-2016 11:15 AM
    Come on Verizon! Let's get this thing moving! Think they can hear me? I'm so hoping that I get my shipping info Sunday like I did for the S7 Edge. I don't want to wait until Thursday or Friday.
    Let's see what happens
    08-13-2016 11:15 AM
    Yes an hour ago.
    Oh okay cool
    08-13-2016 11:17 AM
    How did this happen?
    I have unlimited on 3 lines and 1 normal 2gb line. I always transfer my upgrade online to the 2gb one and order it from there. Then I activate it and then call Verizon to switch numbers. Is this what you do? Because I've never had a problem with this. I bought my note 7 after I transferred an upgrade from an unlimited line to the 2 gb.
    You could do that before but currently if you put the phone on the line in which the UDP upgrade originated from then you would lose udp.
    08-13-2016 12:02 PM
    Verizon doesn't do that, based on past experience.
    08-13-2016 12:03 PM
    Verizon doesn't do that, based on past experience.
    I spoke to three Representatives who all said the exact same thing word for word
    08-13-2016 12:04 PM
    You could do that before but currently if you put the phone on the line in which the UDP upgrade originated from then you would lose udp.
    They also told me that if you have been put on the 49.99 UDP that you can upgrade that line as long as you do a device payment plan.
    08-13-2016 12:07 PM
    I spoke to three Representatives who all said the exact same thing word for word
    It's true to a point. Orders normally ship in the order they were placed but it also depends on region. So if one region has a ton of orders your shipping maybe a little slower than a region with less orders to fill. And there's the human factor on how many orders the workers at that facility can process. But overall yes the orders should ship in the order they were received.
    08-13-2016 12:12 PM
    I ordered release day for the S7 Edge and people who ordered a week after me got theirs before I did. It'll happen. They'll be at your door in no time.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    08-13-2016 12:14 PM
    I'm going from my S7 Edge to the Note 7. The Edge is a great phone and if there was no Note 7 i would be totally happy with it. But since the Note 7 is out I don't look at my Edge the same. Probably the anticipation of the new phone.
    08-13-2016 12:25 PM
    I'm not worried about it, every pre order I have ordered in the past has shown up at my house the release date. Verizon said release date was the 19th when I ordered it, that's when I expect to get it.
    08-13-2016 12:26 PM
    I'm going from my S7 Edge to the Note 7. The Edge is a great phone and if there was no Note 7 i would be totally happy with it. But since the Note 7 is out I don't look at my Edge the same. Probably the anticipation of the new phone.
    Same. I love the Edge which is probably why I'm a bit more patient this time around waiting for the Note 7....but you are on the chopping block my pretty.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    08-13-2016 12:27 PM
    They also told me that if you have been put on the 49.99 UDP that you can upgrade that line as long as you do a device payment plan.
    Some have reported that those on $50 udp can do upgrade directly. This is a new development, ymmv
    08-13-2016 12:41 PM
    Correct, Verizon added an extra $20.00 on our unlimited plans. However we now have a device payment plan instead of paying the full retail price up front. We have to pay the taxes on the phone up front and then just the monthly payment plan.
    08-13-2016 12:50 PM
2,795 ... 678910 ...