Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Do a Google search for FedEx flights from Memphis to the closest hub near you. I live just north of Tampa and there are 5 or 6 flights departing Memphis between midnight and 3:30 am all headed to Tampa. My last overnight package (received 2 days ago) departed Memphis around 3:30 am and was delivered before 2 pm on the same day.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Do a Google search for FedEx flights from Memphis to the closest hub near you. I live just north of Tampa and there are 5 or 6 flights departing Memphis between midnight and 3:30 am all headed to Tampa. My last overnight package (received 2 days ago) departed Memphis around 3:30 am and was delivered before 2 pm on the same day.

I believe ours go into Orlando and then over to Ocala.

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Just got a bunch of updates from fedex and my phone is just sitting in a FedEx sort facility in Philadelphia about 20 minutes away from my house :'( So lame that the delivery is scheduled for Friday, I totally get it, but still lame LOL. What really sucks is for the people where the phone was sitting in a facility near their house since Monday like the linwood pa people

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
How's that weather up there in Big Sky? Love that place. If property taxes were not high I would move out there in a second.
How's Verizon service around there?

Absolutely marvelous. The weather is really toasty, but it's lovely. What do you consider high property taxes?

Verizon is king here. Lots of empty space and mountains, so it is crucial to have good service. I've traveled to the same areas so much and so often that I know what areas not to go to if I don't want service. As the years go by those dead spots have been going green for service.

All we have are Verizon and AT&T up here. T-Mobile is making a bid for territory.

I got to be in San Francisco when Verizon boosted cell tower strength for Super Bowl 50 and it was awesome.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I just looked because I was curious, Linwood is actually apparently only 2.5 hours drive from my house. I thought it was further than that.

I finally had to map Linwood. I am less than an hour away from there. For those that don't know, it is just south of the Philly airport. Should serve greater philly and wilmington I'd think.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I believe ours go into Orlando and then over to Ocala.

You are correct, we have business in Ocala and I received an overnight package there today. It did travel from Memphis to Orlando. The other package was sent to the west coast and went through Tampa.

Package departed Memphis at 3:30 and arrived in Orlando at 6:05.

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2016-08-17-22-00-27.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2016-08-17-22-00-27.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 47

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Absolutely marvelous. The weather is really toasty, but it's lovely. What do you consider high property taxes?

Verizon is king here. Lots of empty space and mountains, so it is crucial to have good service. I've traveled to the same areas so much and so often that I know what areas not to go to if I don't want service. As the years go by those dead spots have been going green for service.

All we have are Verizon and AT&T up here. T-Mobile is making a bid for territory.

I got to be in San Francisco when Verizon boosted cell tower strength for Super Bowl 50 and it was awesome.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

My Father has a huge log home out in Big Sky on Big Bear Lane. I know the Property taxes were very high.
As poor as I am, I would not last 6 months before going broke there. Absolutely Beautiful Country though.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I finally had to map Linwood. I am less than an hour away from there. For those that don't know, it is just south of the Philly airport. Should serve greater philly and wilmington I'd think.

So they will most likely fly us PA folks, well some of us. Again I hope I get my brother and I get our phones on Friday at 8pm and 4.30pm respectively

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
You are correct, we have business in Ocala and I received an overnight package there today. It did travel from Memphis to Orlando. The other package was sent to the west coast and went through Tampa.

Package departed Memphis at 3:30 and arrived in Orlando at 6:05.

Praying to see this on my phone tomorrow morning instead of Friday. :)

kpantz

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
So they will most likely fly us PA folks, well some of us. Again I hope I get my brother and I get our phones on Friday at 8pm and 4.30pm respectively

Don't freak out if you see the phone head to Newark, NJ overnight if you're far enough north in eastern PA. I'm in the Lehigh Valley and have seen it happen with the last two phones I've ordered from VZW and were shipped FedEx (I don't do much FedEx stuff other than this).

Friday, hurry up. :)

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Don't freak out if you see the phone head to Newark, NJ overnight if you're far enough north in eastern PA. I'm in the Lehigh Valley and have seen it happen with the last two phones I've ordered from VZW and were shipped FedEx (I don't do much FedEx stuff other than this).

Friday, hurry up. :)

Hopefully that's the case lol. Friday it's almost here so lets hope

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22