11-29-2016 09:58 AM
2,795 ... 9596979899 ...
tools
    It's just funny that my brother's phone shipped before mine and I got my phone before him..just funny
    08-18-2016 04:31 PM
    You haven't received yours?
    Not yet😣 it is in Nj so i know I'm getting it tomorrow. I'm in nyc. Hope you're enjoying your new baby
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-18-2016 04:36 PM
    Not yet😣 it is in Nj so i know I'm getting it tomorrow. I'm in nyc. Hope you're enjoying your new baby
    Oh wow..yeah definitely tomorrow.they have no choice in the matter
    BxChick likes this.
    08-18-2016 04:39 PM
    IT'S HERE. And is it gorgeous! Setting it up now so have not played with it much. Just registered for my 256GB Card. Just like Gear S2, with the S7Edge my wife got it will take a couple of months to get here. They are saying up to 12 weeks after my application is approved. Backed up my Note 5 using Smart Switch on the PC. Now restoring and watching as each app icon appears in the Drawer.

Oh well, I will just have to use my 128GB card for now.

BTW. The driver said it was supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but her manager decided to deliver them today. Good going FedEx!! Thanks.
    08-18-2016 04:42 PM
    Just loaded the phone.
    Everything great.
    Good job Samsung.
    Kalkarni00 and BxChick like this.
    08-18-2016 04:42 PM
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information-img_0014.jpg
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information-img_0015.jpg

Ordered on the 15th. Picked it up today at my local UPS and then went to Verizon to pick out a case.... Caught a glimpse of the Blue Coral and seriously considering changing to it tomorrow if the store has any in stock.
    08-18-2016 04:44 PM
    Just got my phone! Setting it up now through SmartSwitch!
    08-18-2016 04:46 PM
    I was online ordering at 9PM on Aug 2nd (midnight EST) and mine JUST left Memphis an hour ago. They had all week to at least get it closer to Spokane WA. I wouldn't be bitter, except the little boy inside of me is crying UNFAIR UNFAIR! ;-)
    08-18-2016 04:47 PM
    I was in an all day meeting, so did not follow your case in specific. Did you have 1-day shipping? If so and you did not get it, I understand the angst. Some folks with 2-day will get it early as well IFF it is better for FedEx logistics -- ie. making it easier to hit all their deliveries that are due tomorrow. Remember they gaurantee by 2nd day, not for 2nd day delivery.

I does appear some hubs are allowing pick-ups and others are not. Not allowing them is being done by the carrier. I would say that FedEx is having exceptions, being made by local employees -- either knowingly or not.
    Wouldn't say angst really. Seems FedEx is doing a little double talking. "It's a Verizon restrictions". Ok. Many on here have stated 2 day delivery. Same as me. So by that accord, logistics wouldn't really seem to play a big part if a restriction is placed. But yet, many are getting delivered.

That's where the frustration comes into play. It's like telling me sorry, we can't give you yours today, while giving phones out to other ppl in front me.
    08-18-2016 04:48 PM
    When I showed this picture to a rep at the hub, told me the yellow sticker means it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Just crazy that FedEx has so many employees that aren't following the rules, lol.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-18-2016 04:52 PM
    Still over here pickin it with no Note 7. Hopefully tomorrow.
    Kalkarni00, BxChick and dogdooley like this.
    08-18-2016 04:57 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0014.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	406.9 KB 
ID:	235891
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0015.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	380.6 KB 
ID:	235893

Ordered on the 15th. Picked it up today at my local UPS and then went to Verizon to pick out a case.... Caught a glimpse of the Blue Coral and seriously considering changing to it tomorrow if the store has any in stock.
    How's that Symmetry case fit?
    08-18-2016 04:58 PM
    Fricking knew if I left for 10 minutes this very expletive delivery guy would do this. I was literally gone 2:00 to 2:20

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    How could you leave the house with such a crucial delivery pending?
    Pebblesxo and Nostromo79 like this.
    08-18-2016 05:00 PM
    Nothing yet. Ordered two N7 on 8.4.16. I was wondering if anyone with the Silver Titanium N7 has shipped yet?
    Yes. I got mine around 5pm eastern time.
    08-18-2016 05:01 PM
    Got my new Coral Blue Note, Otterbox Clear Symmetry case and ArmorSuit Screen protector, ready roll now. It'll be a fun evening.
    Can you post picture of phone in the otterbox case. I'm thinking about getting that case. How do you like it?
    08-18-2016 05:03 PM
    When I showed this picture to a rep at the hub, told me the yellow sticker means it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Just crazy that FedEx has so many employees that aren't following the rules, lol.
    Well I'm sure glad MINE are all a bunch of goody-goody rule followers!
    jordans0nly and camoko like this.
    08-18-2016 05:04 PM
    It says indirect signature. FedEx called me and said I could leave a signed note on the door for the driver to leave the package.

gg
    08-18-2016 05:09 PM
    Well I'm sure glad MINE are all a bunch of goody-goody rule followers!
    Oh well. Guess I'll go cut some grass
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-18-2016 05:09 PM
    Still over here pickin it with no Note 7. Hopefully tomorrow.
    Nothing for me either, bud.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    08-18-2016 05:14 PM
    For anyone thinking about switching out your phone at the store I would assume that you wouldn't qualify for the Samsung promotions. So I would make sure of that if you care.

Also, my s6 edge plus battery has been absolutely terrible and I can not figure out why. I am not sure if it could be a virus or something but if I use smart switch from this phone to the note 7 if it is a virus would that transfer over as well?
    08-18-2016 05:17 PM
    To a large extent, very early pre-orders only help if there is going to be a back order. Otherwise they all go out for the same delivery day. The order they are getting delivered now is more up to FedEx than the order they phones were ordered. Remember, the day you are promised your phone for the pre-order is 8/19 for everybody, up to the point that they cannot make the 8/19 delivery date.

Folks may not like that, but it is the way it is . . .
    Saying it's just the way it is constitutes a total abrogation of responsibility on Verizon's part. Don't try to pass it off on FedEx, just admit that Verizon could have easily ensured that people who order first get delivery first. They could have, but that would require someone to give a damn about making things right for the customer. I have more than a passing acquaintance with delivery logistics, and I know that my phone that was picked up Monday morning could and should have been in my hands right now.

It's clear that Verizon has no impetus to make this roll out equitable, and as their's is the best network in my area they are in no danger of losing my business, but this is a clear cut instance of a company opting for 'good enough' over doing what is right. I get it, this is shareholder-value driven corporate America, and you can likely show on a spreadsheet or pie-chart how doing what is right would have cost too much, and what are the customers gonna do about anyways? Switch to Cricket wireless? Bwah ha ha...

My point, I suppose, is that when not doing the right thing because it's too hard becomes modus operandi at the top level, it tells everyone in the organization that it's just the way we do things here. Pretty soon, contempt for customers from the top turns in to contempt for customers at every level of the company. They could have done the right thing, but chose not to.

'folks may not like it, but that's just the way it is' = we're too big to care about our customers

I'm sure that's a recipe for long term success
    08-18-2016 05:18 PM
    I'm still waiting for fedex. It's showing out for delivery by 8pm. Hopefully soon!!
    08-18-2016 05:20 PM
    Nothing for me either, bud.
    You expecting delivery tomorrow, Note 7's that is. Mines been stuck in Orlando all day.
    08-18-2016 05:23 PM
    Love the fact that this thing is all black. Now that its set up it has to charge. Actually once fedex gets the package they can deliver it at any time. Mine said 8.19 on the yellow sticker. Guess it depends on the area and if they can hold that many packages. Mine can't.
    08-18-2016 05:25 PM
    Oh well. Guess I'll go cut some grass
    I'll just spend my evening watching everyone's Unboxing videos.
    08-18-2016 05:30 PM
2,795 ... 9596979899 ...