Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

On my receipt email from Verizon, it says "delivery by August 19th". I'm sure they'll ship it out around the 17th.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

From Verizon it will ship on the 16-17 for delivery on the 18-19 via free Fed Ex 2nd day. I'm hoping it ships tomorrow but it's not going to happen.

On a side note.... I went to Best Buy today and put hands on the black Note 7. What a sexy beast.

dmiller440

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

can anyone tell me if the Note 7 would take full advantage of that 256GB card they are giving away with it? Seems like a similar 128GB card could be purchased for $40 on Amazon. The Fit2 is probably the best giveaway.

Thoughts?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

can anyone tell me if the Note 7 would take full advantage of that 256GB card they are giving away with it? Seems like a similar 128GB card could be purchased for $40 on Amazon. The Fit2 is probably the best giveaway.

Thoughts?
The 256gb freebie is the Evo line but it has speeds that match the Pro+ line. A $40 128gb card won't have write speeds around 90MB, so they really aren't comparable.

If you don't need 256gb with the fastest speed currently on the market, then the Fit2 may be a better option for you.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Note 7- verizon subscribers

Okay this is my first time doing this whole pre order stuff so hear me out. What has been your experience when you pre ordered your phone from verizon? I pre ordered the note 7 on August 6(actually did on August 3 but cancelled and did it again cause of wrong address) and has the "delivered by 19th" message. My question is do you think or believe it will ship before, on , or after the 19th?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 7- verizon subscribers

Okay this is my first time doing this whole pre order stuff so hear me out. What has been your experience when you pre ordered your phone from verizon? I pre ordered the note 7 on August 6(actually did on August 3 but cancelled and did it again cause of wrong address) and has the "delivered by 19th" message. My question is do you think or believe it will ship before, on , or after the 19th?

It will definitely ship before the 19th.you should see it on the 19th at the latest

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Oh okay..are you with Verizon
I don't work for Verizon if that's what you are asking. I do use Verizon and every preorder I have done with them have arrived on the date they provided or earlier.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I don't work for Verizon if that's what you are asking. I do use Verizon and every preorder I have done with them have arrived on the date they provided or earlier.

I should have rephrased my question, asking if Verizon is your subscriber. Oh okay then I guess I will see what happens

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

Personal knowledge. I've pre ordered the past 5-7 latest phones from Verizon and this is how they work.

On my receipt email from Verizon, it says "delivery by August 19th". I'm sure they'll ship it out around the 17th.

In addition on the website it says both "delver by 8/19" and "free 2-day shipping".
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tphones/samsung-galaxy-note-7/&token=b5Nakn-x

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

Thoughts?
I agree. Although I am trying to find one use for the Gear Fit2 besides the obvious that my Note5 can already do.
The 256gb freebie is the Evo line but it has speeds that match the Pro+ line. A $40 128gb card won't have write speeds around 90MB, so they really aren't comparable.

If you don't need 256gb with the fastest speed currently on the market, then the Fit2 may be a better option for you.
I disagree. I was looking at this yesterday. Read speeds on most cards are a lot closer than write speeds I honestly don't think this card will be able to keep up writing 4K video.
I think a different brand faster 64gb or 128gb would be a better option. Free is hard to pass up. But, this one doesn't seem to be a good match for this phone. I think Samsung MSRP of this card is way overpriced.
9dbd314cd6ebd2c2576e27c2825935ad.jpg

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

I agree. Although I am trying to find one use for the Gear Fit2 besides the obvious that my Note5 can already do.

I disagree. I was looking at this yesterday. Read speeds on most cards are a lot closer than write speeds I honestly don't think this card will be able to keep up writing 4K video.
I think a different brand faster 64gb or 128gb would be a better option. Free is hard to pass up. But, this one doesn't seem to be a good match for this phone. I think Samsung MSRP of this card is way overpriced.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160808/9dbd314cd6ebd2c2576e27c2825935ad.jpg
The 256gb card in the promotion has a UHS speed rating of 3, which provides write speeds up to 90MB. Just look at the card on Samsung's website, it clearly says 90MB write.

The lower capacity cards in the Evo+ line are UHS speed class 1, which is 20MB write.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

The 256gb card in the promotion has a UHS speed rating of 3, which provides write speeds up to 90MB. Just look at the card on Samsung's website, it clearly says 90MB write.

The lower capacity cards in the Evo+ line are UHS speed class 1, which is 20MB write.
Thanks for clarifying that. I am most definitely getting one of these now.
I didn't know that different capacity cards in the same line had much different specs.
I went to Samsung's site after reading your post and saw this.
4820d3c8d84dc1f787cc7a3be0fe78dc.jpg