Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Does someone need to be home to sign for the phone when it arrives? I hope not, I'll be at work. I'm gonna be pissed if they won't leave it.

From what I was told by verizon that yes the account owner has to be there to sign for it. Which is understandable but sucks to cause I just like you might be at work.
Someone will definitely have to sign for the package. I've never had a instance of receiving a phone without having to sign.... I've actually watched the delivery truck drive off as I was turning into my street, just to find a "sorry we missed you note" on my door....

Most recent instance was the N7 edge... I had to follow the truck to his next stop which was right down the block at the hospital

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I know that verizon doesn't charge my card for the taxes til they ship the phone but I kind of wished they would just for peace of mind that they already got their money and I don't have to keep reminding myself to not spend it lol.

I just want them to swipe already lol

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site

I'll be at work when the phone arrives so I had it sent to my parents address since they are retired and home all day.

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

I'm taking the day off from work whenever we find out when the phones are being delivered

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site

You should be able to redirect with MyUPS (assuming it's sent UPS). FedEx probably has something similar.

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site

I hope Verizon ships early like my N5 did. I believe I got it 4 days before released..

S7 edge...Soon to be Note 7 edge

Allure2323

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

You should be able to redirect with MyUPS (assuming it's sent UPS). FedEx probably has something similar.

They use fedex. And yes you have to sign, it's an $800+ device, they won't just leave it unless you leave a note at your door stating otherwise. But I wouldn't. And every Verizon Rep has told me it will be DELIVERED BY the 19th but there is no way to know which date until we get that email saying it ha shipped and here's your tracking number.
7 more days! I ordered mine at 8pm pst on August 2nd online. I'm anxious to get my email. :D

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

They do however Verizon has always required one delivery attempt first before anything else. You wouldn't even be able to hold it at a fedex location without one delivery attempt.

This Samsung is a Verizon thing... Fedex allows this

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

Verizon has always used UPS in my area. So I'd say, what service they use will depend on your location

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

I have purchased phones from Verizon for the past 5-7 years and they have always been delivered by Fed Ex.

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Going to leave a note for FedEx, if someone actually finds my house and the wooden delivery carton screwed to the underside of my deck between rafters, they can have it. I haven't delt with fedex, but the ups guy is cool, he leaves a hand written not here slip, and puts the package in. Hoping for the same with FedEx lol

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

Going to leave a note for FedEx, if someone actually finds my house and the wooden delivery carton screwed to the underside of my deck between rafters, they can have it. I haven't delt with fedex, but the ups guy is cool, he leaves a hand written not here slip, and puts the package in. Hoping for the same with FedEx lol

I have two young kids, and 2 large dogs. Half the delivery people can't read the 8.5"x11" sign that says "deliveries; please do not knock" hanging four inches away from where they are knocking.

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

I have two young kids, and 2 large dogs. Half the delivery people can't read the 8.5"x11" sign that says "deliveries; please do not knock" hanging four inches away from where they are knocking.
Lol that's where the hoping part came in. I've only been at this address for about 3 months, and have yet to receive anything fedex. Debating on painting a 10' sign and propping it up against the garage door lol

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

T-Mobile people are saying they are being charged for their phones now. Could it be happening soon?

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

I hope verizon would ship tonight but the chances of that are very slim but we can hope.