Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Exactly. If anything else, at least have all the representatives on the same page and not each one say something different.

They are just too funny honestly..and then they wonder why people switch to other carriers

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

I would be OK if verizon didnt start shipping until next week. Just charge me so I know that I didnt make a typo in my card information, which is my luck lol

Posted via the Android Central App

If you ordered online it had a spot in checkout that asked you to validate your payment method...man I hope I validated on someone else's card. 😂

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

If you ordered online it had a spot in checkout that asked you to validate your payment method...man I hope I validated on someone else's card. 😂

Whew, I dont remember that but good to know! Hopefully I validated on someone elses card as well! 😂😂

Posted via the Android Central App

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I know I did like three times lol

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

I switched from t mobile to Verizon so that's right
Same here. Left vzw for T-Mobile for pricing and the early phone gig. Stayed a year, payed my etf and went to vzw. The never having service is not worth saving $30 a month on my bill and getting a phone a few days early every year.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Same here. Left vzw for T-Mobile for pricing and the early phone gig. Stayed a year, payed my etf and went to vzw. The never having service is not worth saving $30 a month on my bill and getting a phone a few days early every year.

There you go..as long as it has been confirmed that the phones will be in the store or launched or whatever on the 19, I am good

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

I went to Hickville, Alaska a while back, and got great coverage with VZW. That alone confirmed my choice all along. I doubt I would get that with T-Mobile.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I went to Hickville, Alaska a while back, and got great coverage with VZW. That alone confirmed my choice all along. I doubt I would get that with T-Mobile.

I am good when I am outside but once I get inside, the phone goes off(t mobile that is)

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

There you go..as long as it has been confirmed that the phones will be in the store or launched or whatever on the 19, I am good

Exactly. If it doesn't ship by the 19th, I'll go to my store and cancel my order and pick it up. If it's out for delivery that morning, I'll hope for the best that my wife will be home lol!

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Exactly. If it doesn't ship by the 19th, I'll go to my store and cancel my order and pick it up. If it's out for delivery that morning, I'll hope for the best that my wife will be home lol!

Exactly...and there is no need to call them because it's gonna be another or something they do not wanna share..why I don't know

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

I am good when I am outside but once I get inside, the phone goes off(t mobile that is)

Same thing I had with T-Mobile. Although I work in people's basements for a living and drive the whole county. So not being able to be reached was a huge deal for me. the other deal breaker ended up being the whole northern half of my county had only 1x for service. Even in populated areas...

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Same thing I had with T-Mobile. Although I work in people's basements for a living and drive the whole county. So not being able to be reached was a huge deal for me. the other deal breaker ended up being the whole northern half of my county had only 1x for service. Even in populated areas...

Not being able to reach anyone was the major one for me..they had great ringtones but. Nah, I had to dump them

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463