Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Exactly. If it doesn't ship by the 19th, I'll go to my store and cancel my order and pick it up. If it's out for delivery that morning, I'll hope for the best that my wife will be home lol!

That will cost you $20 more dollars for getting it at the store. Free activation is for online orders only.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

Someone will definitely have to sign for the package. I've never had a instance of receiving a phone without having to sign.... I've actually watched the delivery truck drive off as I was turning into my street, just to find a "sorry we missed you note" on my door....

Most recent instance was the N7 edge... I had to follow the truck to his next stop which was right down the block at the hospital
Don't you mean the S7 edge?

Posted via the Android Central App

Hdo24

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Hey guys, just got off phone with Verizon and had to redo my preorder and they said that if i were to use a upgrade from a different line and put my sim card from my note 5 i would lose my Unlimited data, anyone else with unlimited data run into this problem? I have never heard of this till today and have always transfer upgrades to different line for new phone.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Okay folks..it's not looking like anything is gonna happen today so we will see what next week brings for us Verizon people..if anyone calls them, let's hear it!

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

For the S7 Edge I got my shipping notice on a Sunday. So it can still happen this weekend

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Hey guys, just got off phone with Verizon and had to redo my preorder and they said that if i were to use a upgrade from a different line and put my sim card from my note 5 i would lose my Unlimited data, anyone else with unlimited data run into this problem? I have never heard of this till today and have always transfer upgrades to different line for new phone.

Probably a way they are closing the loopholes to keep unlimited data. Verizon is trying hard to push the unlimited data out.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

For the S7 Edge I got my shipping notice on a Sunday. So it can still happen this weekend

And what's the shipping date? 19th?

Josephjsmith1985

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

This has got to be BS. How can they tell you what phone you can use on your line that you pay for? If This is true I'm going to be so disappointed. Tell you from experience be careful if you ever accidentally lose unlimited data they will not give it back. They claim that there is no possible way to add it back to your account. I finally got ahold of a tech he gave me his personal cell number and we were able to figure out a way to do it when I upgraded to my Galaxy S5. I'm sure I won't be so lucky if it ever happens again

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

I did this last year and lost my unlimited data unfortunetly..

Posted via the Android Central App

Josephjsmith1985

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

I have a friend that works at verizon. He said that basically you need to make sure that the new sim card does not activate on your line. Sounds like it will need to be activated on the upgraded line and then switched out after that.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I have a friend that works at verizon. He said that basically you need to make sure that the new sim card does not activate on your line. Sounds like it will need to be activated on the upgraded line and then switched out after that.

A whole lot of switching around..did you pre order your phone

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

That will cost you $20 more dollars for getting it at the store. Free activation is for online orders only.

I'm not trying to seem like I'm balling or something. But I'm not concerned on savings $20. I'd pay $40 to get it in store to be perfectly honest...

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I'm not trying to seem like I'm balling or something. But I'm not concerned on savings $20. I'd pay $40 to get it in store to be perfectly honest...

At this point, me neither honestly. Get it in store and get out

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Okay everyone..let's get some rest and hopefully see text messages or bank accounts charged over the weekend! Have a good 🌙 🌙

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie