Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Man I need this phone yesterday... my Note 4 has a small window of use, lol.... It shuts off at 30% battery and max charges to 55% battery.

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site

Cut to nano and use a sim adapter if needed

Yep! That's what I do!

Simply trim down the micro sim to nano size with scissors.
Just make sure you trim the little fitted corner first so you don't get confused.

Pathum003

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site

I did this last year and lost my unlimited data unfortunetly..

Posted via the Android Central App

How did this happen?
I have unlimited on 3 lines and 1 normal 2gb line. I always transfer my upgrade online to the 2gb one and order it from there. Then I activate it and then call Verizon to switch numbers. Is this what you do? Because I've never had a problem with this. I bought my note 7 after I transferred an upgrade from an unlimited line to the 2 gb.

Josephjsmith1985

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

You are doing it correctly from what I understand. The problem occurs if you activate the phone on your unlimited line.
How do you transfer your upgrade? My situation is like this:
I hAve my Unlimited line which is avaliable for upgrade, which I obviously won't do because I would lose unlimited.
Then I have a normal dummy line that I don't use that is eligible for upgrade. My first thought, which is what I've done, was upgrade the dummy line then transfer my number after the phone is activated. But I read the other day, and i have had this confirmed from verizon, that verizon is about to crack down on unlimited users who are using of 100 gig per line per month and users who are OUT OF CONTRACT, which is what I'll be if I don't upgrade my Unlimited line rather than my dummy line. So, that being said, how do I transfer upgrades? Guess I'll have to cancle my august 3rd order. Hope it doesn't affect delivery.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Lol called Verizon this morning and simply asked that in the event that my phone doesn't ship or arrive by 19, can I call from the store and cancel my order..like robot and with non chalant attitude, she answered yes. That made my day.

Sean Dailey

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site

I'm stuck with my 3rd LG G4 which could fall into bootloop at any moment:) Thank God it's just another week, max.

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

I'm reading that some people are claiming to have tracking info for their Note 7's already on the TMO page... WHY GOD WHY!??! 😢😭 sorry over dramatic I know lol

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

Lol called Verizon this morning and simply asked that in the event that my phone doesn't ship or arrive by 19, can I call from the store and cancel my order..like robot and with non chalant attitude, she answered yes. That made my day.
you might be able to cancel the order, but if the phone shipped and just hasn't arrived, your line won't be eligible for upgrade until they get the phone back. Been there

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

For the S7 Edge I got my shipping notice on a Sunday. So it can still happen this weekend

you might be able to cancel the order, but if the phone shipped and just hasn't arrived, your line won't be eligible for upgrade until they get the phone back. Been there

If it does show that it actually shipped, then I won't go to the store..

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

I assume tomorrow is the earliest we will see movment in our orders. Least my case has shipped and will be here tomorrow

dchanson

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

I called after I preordered on the 3rd to ask about in store pickup on the 19th, and she said that in store pickup wasn't an option for the preorders, but that the phone would be delivered to my house by the 19th at the latest. I made sure I could quote her on that part, because I'm leaving town on the 20th for a wedding, and if I have to struggle with my busted S3 for an extra four days while my phone sits in the local post office words will be had.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

For the S7 Edge I got my shipping notice on a Sunday. So it can still happen this weekend

I called after I preordered on the 3rd to ask about in store pickup on the 19th, and she said that in store pickup wasn't an option for the preorders, but that the phone would be delivered to my house by the 19th at the latest. I made sure I could quote her on that part, because I'm leaving town on the 20th for a wedding, and if I have to struggle with my busted S3 for an extra four days while my phone sits in the local post office words will be had.

I read the s7 edge Verizon order and it seems folks were charged on the weekends, mostly the not so popular colors first then the popular color, in this case, blue. You can check it out

dchanson

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

I read the s7 edge Verizon order and it seems folks were charged on the weekends, mostly the not so popular colors first then the popular color, in this case, blue. You can check it out

Nice! I ordered silver. Not sure where that ranks on the overall list, but from what I've been reading, I think that was one of the less frequent choices (blue and black being more popular). Thanks for the update.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Nice! I ordered silver. Not sure where that ranks on the overall list, but from what I've been reading, I think that was one of the less frequent choices (blue and black being more popular). Thanks for the update.

You are very welcome..my brother ordered the silver one too while i went with blue...oh well