Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

For the S7 Edge I got my shipping notice on a Sunday. So it can still happen this weekend

I called after I preordered on the 3rd to ask about in store pickup on the 19th, and she said that in store pickup wasn't an option for the preorders, but that the phone would be delivered to my house by the 19th at the latest. I made sure I could quote her on that part, because I'm leaving town on the 20th for a wedding, and if I have to struggle with my busted S3 for an extra four days while my phone sits in the local post office words will be had.

I don't know. I ordered at midnight the 3rd and they just charged my card. It will come soon.

Oh okay

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

I pre ordered on the 3rd and then cancelled because address was off..I pre ordered again on the 6th..do you think it will go well?
I preordered on the 5th. Nothing here. I'm sure it'll go just fine. Probably in waves. I'm calling them now to make sure everything is OK on my end

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

I pre ordered on the 3rd and then cancelled because address was off..I pre ordered again on the 6th..do you think it will go well?

I'm sure it will. I say if you don't get any notification today then maybe Monday or Tuesday at the latest. But I'm just guessing so don't hold me to it lol.

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I got the blue coral. How about you?
Blue coral also. I ordered on the 3rd at 6:00AM so I should be getting notified soon. I was only wondering the color because there's been rumors that the blue coral is in high demand.

cary328is

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

I'm sure everyone who preordered will get it around the same time. They most likely do the batch charges and shipping labels in waves based on that location code of your order. Preorders will be in our hands by Wednesday. Source:
This is my 4th time doing this with VZW

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

For the S7 Edge I got my shipping notice on a Sunday. So it can still happen this weekend

I called after I preordered on the 3rd to ask about in store pickup on the 19th, and she said that in store pickup wasn't an option for the preorders, but that the phone would be delivered to my house by the 19th at the latest. I made sure I could quote her on that part, because I'm leaving town on the 20th for a wedding, and if I have to struggle with my busted S3 for an extra four days while my phone sits in the local post office words will be had.

I'm sure it will. I say if you don't get any notification today then maybe Monday or Tuesday at the latest. But I'm just guessing so don't hold me to it lol.

Lol okay I hear you

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I'm sure everyone who preordered will get it around the same time. They most likely do the batch charges and shipping labels in waves based on that location code of your order. Preorders will be in our hands by Wednesday. Source:
This is my 4th time doing this with VZW

Oh I see what mean. Iam glad the text and emails are coming in for people

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

I ordered 5 minutes after the pre orders opened up on the 3rd and I've not been charged or texted. :'(

What gives? The later you order the faster it ships?

Didn't you learn anything from last time? I ordered when the gates sprang and I got mine after people who ordered the Friday before shipping....so I ordered the Friday before shipping this time.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Didn't you learn anything from last time? I ordered when the gates sprang and I got mine after people who ordered the Friday before shipping....so I ordered the Friday before shipping this time.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

And do you have any action?

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

Just got off with a rep to take care of some red tape, and apparently the phones will be shipping overnight. Take it with a grain of salt though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908