Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

rx76onu

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

I ordered on 8/3 at 3:30pm and haven't had any action yet. This is my first preorder with VZW; I normally go to the VZW store on launch day. I am hoping I get it early.

Posted via the Android Central App

Shawn0813

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site

Just received a text indicating I'll receive another with shipping information.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Blue coral also. I ordered on the 3rd at 6:00AM so I should be getting notified soon. I was only wondering the color because there's been rumors that the blue coral is in high demand.

Oh gotcha. Awesome choice lol. Yeah my preorder was right around midnight. I heard that too but who knows.

msokad

May 18, 2011
Visit site

I want my Note 7 and I want it now.

I was at best buy yesterday for something else and played with one of the display models. The display is crystal clear. Colors were vibrant and this has to be one of the best if not the best phone screens ever. I had reservations about the edges, but after playing with the phone for 10 minutes, those reservations are gone. I went through a bunch of different menus and programs and saw no lag on any program or menu. Definitely a well built device.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I ordered on 8/3 at 3:30pm and haven't had any action yet. This is my first preorder with VZW; I normally go to the VZW store on launch day. I am hoping I get it early.

My first time too

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

For the S7 Edge I got my shipping notice on a Sunday. So it can still happen this weekend

I called after I preordered on the 3rd to ask about in store pickup on the 19th, and she said that in store pickup wasn't an option for the preorders, but that the phone would be delivered to my house by the 19th at the latest. I made sure I could quote her on that part, because I'm leaving town on the 20th for a wedding, and if I have to struggle with my busted S3 for an extra four days while my phone sits in the local post office words will be had.

It seems like verizon might be trying to beat t mobile this year.

You think they will?

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

First preorder as well no action for me

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

I pre-ordered on the 5th. Nothing has been charged and no text so far. But I know it's coming. I paid for Saturday before noon shipping. The most expensive one they had. So I'm expecting mine by Monday.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

My card was charged just now and I got a text about shipping. Pre order on 8/3 coral blue.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

[preorders, but that the phone would be delivered to my house by the 19th at

I pre-ordered on the 5th. Nothing has been charged and no text so far. But I know it's coming. I paid for Saturday before noon shipping. The most expensive one they had. So I'm expecting mine by Monday.

My brother did August 5th and I did mine on the 6th

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

That's too much information. :p

You asked. I answered as honestly as I could. And no, not yet. I have my S7E, most the folks here don't even have that, so my patience is a little better this time around.

P.S. Billy is a real person, jerk.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

For the S7 Edge I got my shipping notice on a Sunday. So it can still happen this weekend

I called after I preordered on the 3rd to ask about in store pickup on the 19th, and she said that in store pickup wasn't an option for the preorders, but that the phone would be delivered to my house by the 19th at the latest. I made sure I could quote her on that part, because I'm leaving town on the 20th for a wedding, and if I have to struggle with my busted S3 for an extra four days while my phone sits in the local post office words will be had.

That's good

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc