Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Does anyone's status look different on the Verizon site after receiving the text and charge?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Now that I got the text saying verizon took their money I wonder when I will get info on shipping lol. Oh the anticipation(however it is spelled lol)

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

Lol. I've been on this forum for about a week now. What am I gonna do once I get my new phone and I don't have anything to check up on anymore?

msokad

May 18, 2011
Visit site

Hang in there. We are in this together. Lol. I'm sure ours is coming soon.

I don't like to wait 😢. I can't wait to open and the box and smell that new electronic smell. To be the first person to pull all the plastic off of your new device and start it up for the first time.

Now I'm really frustrated. Lol

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

I got an email from Verizon saying that my order was placed on hold.... preordered Aug 3 12:09am.... I called and they told me I had a past due balance and was transferred to another dept... was told that they see where I made my my payment but the transaction is stuck, smh
Long story short, they canceled the payment transaction and did a second transaction.. I was transferred back to the preorder dept and they said they can't get the order off hold, said it's stuck, even though they see the payment.. So without telling me, she canceled my preorder and I had to go online and place another order.... So basically I went from first in line to very last, lol...... oh well, it's just a phone, no biggie

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

I am hopeing we will see are phones wensday. Its not that much longer dont lose your minds yet.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I got an email from Verizon saying that my order was placed on hold.... preordered Aug 3 12:09am.... I called and they told me I had a past due balance and was transferred to another dept... was told that they see where I made my my payment but the transaction is stuck, smh
Long story short, they canceled the payment transaction and did a second transaction.. I was transferred back to the preorder dept and they said they can't get the order off hold, said it's stuck, even though they see the payment.. So without telling me, she canceled my preorder and I had to go online and place another order.... So basically I went from first in line to very last, lol...... oh well, it's just a phone, no biggie

That sucks!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

Lol. I've been on this forum for about a week now. What am I gonna do once I get my new phone and I don't have anything to check up on anymore?

We started a Verizon club over on the S7E forum when preorder was done.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol