Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

I noticed in the screen shots of people's orders there was a sim card ordered as well. Why I'd mine not that way. Is it because I'm already a customer with a sim ans those were new activations?
They send me a fresh sim with every new phone i order which is nice.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

No charge yet or order update nothing in fedex delivery manager, ordered right when we could. Located in Michigan.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Does color play a factor in these early shipments?
I ordered Black Onyx and have no action at all. :'( Maybe it's the Blue & Silver that is shipping first?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

I think there are some with black that have shipped also. It appears to me that verizon is just prepping the shipments now and shipping them with friday delivery dates.

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site

Does color play a factor in these early shipments?
I ordered Black Onyx and have no action at all. :'( Maybe it's the Blue & Silver that is shipping first?

Not sure, I order the Silver and I live in NYC (Aug 6th). It shipped today!!

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

Anyone think it has to do with location? I've seen people all over getting shipments so idk.

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site

Oh wow..I ordered on the 6th too..oh well

You should see some movement today or tomorrow. Even though it shipped today Verizon put a future delivery on my phone, my shipment date is the 17th and delivery is for the 18th (I paid for next day)

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

I am from Iowa. I have not received any emails or text messages, I just see in the app that is says shipped the 13th. Either verizon is behind on the shipment notifications, or verizon stopped the notifications because they are not shipping till the 17th, or have future deliveries. The ones that got notified probalby were not suppose to be notified till wednesday. Just a thought.

with all the phones that have to be shipped on wednesday, there is probably no way they can get them all done on wednesday if they wait to do it that day, they might be just prepping them now and someone did not turn the notifications off.

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

I am from Iowa. I have not received any emails or text messages, I just see in the app that is says shipped the 13th. Either verizon is behind on the shipment notifications, or verizon stopped the notifications because they are not shipping till the 17th, or have future deliveries. The ones that got notified probalby were not suppose to be notified till wednesday. Just a thought.
My app doesn't even say that. Still says "will deliver by the 19th"

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Anyone think it has to do with location? I've seen people all over getting shipments so idk.

I think it has something to do with that too.when I spoke with the lady yesterday, she looked at my location number..mumbling to herself of course..so I think it does

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21