Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

You should see some movement today or tomorrow. Even though it shipped today Verizon put a future delivery on my phone, my shipment date is the 17th and delivery is for the 18th (I paid for next day)

Oh okay cool

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

I am going back to expecting it friday. If it comes before, it will be a pleasant surprise.
For my S7 Edge nothing happened for me until Sunday night. Shipped Monday and received Tuesday. So I guess I'm just gonna wait until tonight to see if anything happens.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

nice thing about it coming on friday is I have the weekend off, so I would have plenty of time to set it up, test it out and get it up and running the way I want it without work being in the way.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

For my S7 Edge nothing happened for me until Sunday night. Shipped Monday and received Tuesday. So I guess I'm just gonna wait until tonight to see if anything happens.

will see what happens, but it appears that verizon is putting a future delivery date on them. Maybe FedEx will give verizon the middle finger salute and deliver them anyway, LOL

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

My tracking finally updated. Shipped today delivery the 18th by 8pm. I would imagine all phones going out Wednesday. Those who took the free two day will get them Friday and overnights get them a day early. Looks like I'll be working from home that day as nobody will be here to sign for it!

Jvazquez930

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Verizon rep says unless you placed your order with "expedited shipping" you'll get your Notes on the 19th. I chose the free shipping so that'll be the 19th. Anyone confirm this??

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

Hmph, FedEx? Nah they go by the book!
Just weird how UPS will ship the T-Mobile phones out tomorrow but Verizon won't let FedEx do the same? I'm calling bull on that. I think they'll be shipped out and received before Friday

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

If verizon does not get the phone shipped with a wednesday or sooner delivery for me, it will cost them some money. I ordered a otterbox Symmetry case for the phone, and the 14 day return window is up friday, so I will have to send the one I bought back and reorder a new one tomorrow. I want to make sure I like it and don't want a $40 case laying around if I dont. I like it for the note 5, but the edge gives me concern. I see otterbox has a clear one also that would show off the blue color.

msokad

May 18, 2011
Visit site

I got nothing so far. Wife and sister both received the text yesterday and have the updated status in vzw. I ordered 30 minutes after them and still have no text or updated status...the wait is killing me.😢

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

My tracking finally updated. Shipped today delivery the 18th by 8pm. I would imagine all phones going out Wednesday. Those who took the free two day will get them Friday and overnights get them a day early. Looks like I'll be working from home that day as nobody will be here to sign for it!

Oh that's wonderful to hear. Yeah I chose free 2 day shipping

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

Just weird how UPS will ship the T-Mobile phones out tomorrow but Verizon won't let FedEx do the same? I'm calling bull on that. I think they'll be shipped out and received before Friday

T-mobile isnt being like verizon, they are letting them go. Verizon has always held our hands, why should they stop now.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I got nothing so far. Wife and sister both received the text yesterday and have the updated status in vzw. I ordered 30 minutes after them and still have no text or updated status...the wait is killing me.😢

It's coming..hang in there lol

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

29666177b0259355c05a5613ef88f567.jpg

Lol found this gem on verizon

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

I ordered 2 within 5 minutes of eachother. My blue coral has shipped but my silver has not.

Posted via the Android Central App