Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

I was so excited to receive my tracking number today and see 2 day service requested. Then I see that a future date is requested and delivery is expected on the 19th. Uuuggghhh!
I am in the same boat. Shipped (FedEx has it) 2 day delivery, but still scheduled for Friday. It's odd. Hoping for a change tomorrow.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

Hopefully the rep was right. The fact they would ship out today but force the delivery date to friday doesnt make sense to me. But then again it is verizon so who knows..

Posted via the Android Central App
I have seen Verizon do this on several releases. iPhones especially. They ship the devices to makes room for inventory but FedEx will hold the device until the listed date from Verizon. This has happened to me twice so far.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Mine shows shipped but with a 8/18 delivery. Upgrade eligibility has been pushed to 8/14/18

uploadfromtaptalk1471196011146.jpguploadfromtaptalk1471196016540.jpg

Futurern89

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

I am a lurker here but I wanted to post an update.
I am originally a T-Mobile customer and I am really unhappy with their service, so Verizon and the Note 7 and paying zero down was my perfect opportunity to finally switch from that POS company.

ANYWAYS, I ordered on 8/7, silver. I have finally checked and FedEx has indicated that my phone has shipped. The Verizon website says that my phone shipped yesterday on 8/13. I also received an email indicating that my number being ported over was a success. They also included my first bill (lucky me). I live in Arizona. I am hoping my phone won't be chilling, just be hanging out and shooting the sh!t until late Friday in FedEx storage, since it has already shipped, but we will see. There is hope people, our phones are coming!!!

Chelsea2910

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

Hey everyone, little late to the party. But I ordered my Blue Coral Note 7 on 8/4 around 10:30 p.m. Got a text yesterday confirming shipment, and Verizon app says shipment date of 17th. However, checking FedEx, it says delivery by 18th, but I didn't pay shipping. Went with the 2 day free shipping option. I don't really know if location does matter considering I'm in New Mexico and the phone is literally shipping from across the country for me.

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

Did everyone who had the 2 day shipping get their noticed already? I did next day by 10:30am. I wonder if mine not being done yet had anything to do with shipping choices

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

Did everyone who had the 2 day shipping get their noticed already? I did next day by 10:30am. I wonder if mine not being done yet had anything to do with shipping choices
I have 2 day and mine is processed and shipped

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

It's the leased vzw warehouses making room for new stock from Samsung to come in. Because that is where Samsung was directed to ship to. So vzw is footing the bill for FedEx to come get it, and store it at FedEx hubs. In order for FedEx or any carrier to take packages they need to have shipping labels created for each unit. Hence why you're getting shipping info. It should not be that they are shipping early. If they do go out for delivery early, it's because the person in charge of the FedEx branch didn't know better or didn't care. Unless they get specific instructions from vzw.

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

2 day shipping Black Onyx on the 6th ordered, still NADA I mean wtf? People on the 7th getting their noticed that it shipped yesterday I mean come on. Not trying to offend those that ordered later then me, but does chronological order mean nothing anymore?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Weird that it was picked up by FedEx with two day shipping on Sunday, and it will be delivered on Friday. I'm betting it comes earlier than that.

I got my tracking number at least!

Not going to happen. I've pre ordered phones from Verizon in the past and when they request future delivery, Fed Ex will not deliver until the requested date.

Clmc84

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

Just spoke to Verizon Customer Service. I was told that Future Service Requested is due to it being the Note 7 and they can not release it before official release date. Bummer.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

2 day shipping Black Onyx on the 6th ordered, still NADA I mean wtf? People on the 7th getting their noticed that it shipped yesterday I mean come on. Not trying to offend those that ordered later then me, but does chronological order mean nothing anymore?

I ordered 5 minutes after the pre ordres opened on the 3rd and nothing at all.

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

Just spoke to Verizon Customer Service. I was told that Future Service Requested is due to it being the Note 7 and they can not release it before official release date. Bummer.

I feel as if we should not trust their reps. I received a totally opposite response then you did lol. A rep told me wednesday should be the latest we receive them, and we will see an update in delivery dates the next business day (tomorrow)

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

I feel as if we should not trust their reps. I received a totally opposite response then you did lol. A rep told me wednesday should be the latest we receive them, and we will see an update in delivery dates the next business day (tomorrow)

Hopefully your rep didnt care about his or hers job and just told the facts.

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

I was told the same thing. Even though I haven't received any information yet they told me since I bought next day shipping by 10:30am that I'll get mine tomorrow or Tuesday. (Technically I bought Saturday by Noon, but I think it goes to next day by 10:30am if it's not shipped on a friday)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech