Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Herwick

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

bcd845ccbbfa76a220ab8a728a08de81.jpg

Have movement! Might get to next hub and sit but for now it on its way.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

Nothing here yet either. Except I ordered on the 5th. From Michigan. What kind of shipping did you get?

Same here no charge or anything no updates. Ordered just past midnight 3rd. Blue coral. I'm in Michigan too. I think they haven't gotten to Michigan yet.

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

Thank god you didn't pay for overnight shipping. 2 day yet you have delivery Friday? That makes no sense at all lol. GG Verizon.
I paid $19 for overnight delivery and it may not do me any good. I definitely will call and get my money back for that

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

I have movement on my shipping as well....I don't think they will hold it until Thursday/Friday....who knows though.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

I paid $19 for overnight delivery and it may not do me any good. I definitely will call and get my money back for that

I didn't even get asked any delivery options. Mine was just "free" whatever that means to Verizon.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

I hear u..It is frustrating and ALMOST makes no sense in having pre orders but you are GUARANTEED to have this phone at the latest the 19th. Hang in there
Exactly, we all knew Friday 19th was the day for delivery when we ordered. Nothing changed except now we know our phones are in fed ex hands on the way. We could be getting back order or delayed messages. Think positive

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

Nothing here yet either. Except I ordered on the 5th. From Michigan. What kind of shipping did you get?

I did the free 2day shipping. I called Verizon just to make sure everything was okay with my order. (I'm traumatized from my 6+ preorder experience) Rep re-assured me everything was okay, but said the notes were back ordered? I find that hard to believe considering the site is still saying they are shipping by the 19th.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

I did the free 2day shipping. I called Verizon just to make sure everything was okay with my order. (I'm traumatized from my 6+ preorder experience) Rep re-assured me everything was okay, but said the notes were back ordered? I find that hard to believe considering the site is still saying they are shipping by the 19th.

That's definitely a lie by them. I asked 10 times that it wasn't already back ordered when I placed mine like 10 min after it went live. Called yesterday they said that everything was good to go. No card issues or anything. I've yet to be charged or anything. Blue coral on the 3rd in Michigan.

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

Well then I'm gonna call and get my $19.99 back for overnight delivery. Since I may not get my phone until the 19th. No point in paying for a faster shipping when it won't get here any quicker.

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

That's definitely a lie by them. I asked 10 times that it wasn't already back ordered when I placed mine like 10 min after it went live. Called yesterday they said that everything was good to go. No card issues or anything. I've yet to be charged or anything. Blue coral on the 3rd in Michigan.

Glad to hear that. It didn't make sense when she told me that. I'll just have to sit tight then.

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

Well then I'm gonna call and get my $19.99 back for overnight delivery. Since I may not get my phone until the 19th. No point in paying for a faster shipping when it won't get here any quicker.

Yea, I learned that lesson way back when I ordered my S3.

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

Some have reported that those on $50 udp can do upgrade directly. This is a new development, ymmv
Yeah I spoke with 2 separate Verizon employees that told me that I would keep my UDP. I have been paying 50 for a while and I was able to get it as a 299 upgrade.

Do you think I will really be able to keep my data plan? I'm apprehensive about putting my sim in

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

The only thing that bugs me on the future date shipping is the 14 day worry free return clock started the date it ships, I've been burnt on that once. The positive side is my 2 year contract date is the 14th, so that clock is going to

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

Yea, I learned that lesson way back when I ordered my S3.

Yup never pay for overnight shipping on a pre order. Especially with Verizon. They just request future deliveries even if it ships out. I ordered 10 min after pre order went live blue coral and no charge yet or anything.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

The only thing that bugs me on the future date shipping is the 14 day worry free return clock started the date it ships, I've been burnt on that once. The positive side is my 2 year contract date is the 14th, so that clock is going to
Return period is 14 days from delivery

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

It doesn't start until you get the device delivered in hand it does auto activation with the power on.