Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Order is still processing😑 still haven't charged me yet smh.. I'm so impatient! Ordered on the 6th (early morning) I really wouldn't mind the damn wait, but my current phone is dropping calls like crazy. Idk what's up with this phone. Verizon can you please hurry tf up and ship my Note to me? I have a cute *** clear case I'd like to put on my new blue baby.. Only reason i put up with their sh#t is because they have the best service (shruggs shoulders)🤔 Does anyone know where i can find a tempered glass privacy screen protector???

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

Yup never pay for overnight shipping on a pre order. Especially with Verizon. They just request future deliveries even if it ships out. I ordered 10 min after pre order went live blue coral and no charge yet or anything.
Yeah but it's worked for me the last 2 preorders. My Note 5 and my S7 Edge were both delivered about 4 days early. I got them 1 day before most everyone else.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I spoke with 2 separate Verizon employees that told me that I would keep my UDP. I have been paying 50 for a while and I was able to get it as a 299 upgrade.

Do you think I will really be able to keep my data plan? I'm apprehensive about putting my sim in
Based on what people are saying, yes. I would keep the phone for 2 years just in case something happens, so you can return it if you lost udp and Verizon said reinstatement is conditional on returning the phone

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

Hey guys, I know this probably isn't the right thread to be asking this but I've been following this thread and the other general pre-order thread for a a couple of days now and you all seem pretty knowledgeable so I was hoping to get some more information on something: Verizon has a promotion right now in which they claim that they will pay for the ETF (early termination fee) of any lines that are added either to a new account or to an existing account. On the phone the rep said that I just need to fill the criteria of porting over the numbers from the old carrier and then trade in the phones that I was using with the old carrier. I had 3 of my family members switch over from sprint and each line will be charged a $290 ETF fee from what I've calculated. My question is, when the final sprint bill comes and I upload all of the trade in docs and the bill doc to verizon will they send a prepaid card that I can use to pay off the sprint bill? The rep on the phone said that the cards can be used to pay the bill but a person in the chat help said that I would have to pay the bill first and then get reimbursed. I'm just worried since it's definitely going to hard for me to dish out almost a grand right off the bat ya know? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Also I ordered the black onyx note 7 and my card still hasnt been charged so I'm guessing the 19th is when it'll show up for me

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

I just ordered mine today and confirmed to receive by the 19th. Also I have unlimited data on my line and went with a device payment plan, which allows me to keep my unlimited. Only way I would lose my unlimited is if I chose a 2 year price plan, which a notification popped up saying I would have to pick a new data plan. So basically your unlimited data plan is safe with a new device payment plan, which is like you buying the phone outright.
That is what's strange. I was able to get the upgrade and no message popped up.

Are you paying the extra 20 yet?
Correct, Verizon added an extra $20.00 on our unlimited plans. However we now have a device payment plan instead of paying the full retail price up front. We have to pay the taxes on the phone up front and then just the monthly payment plan.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

It doesn't start until you get the device delivered in hand it does auto activation with the power on.
You would think, I've found out the hard way that it starts the day it ships, from several reps, stores, and executive relations. The executive relations went ahead and changed it, not before telling me it's the date it ships. I just looked at the line I upgraded and the contract date is changed to 8/14/2018.

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

You would think, I've found out the hard way that it starts the day it ships, from several reps, stores, and executive relations. The executive relations went ahead and changed it, not before telling me it's the date it ships. I just looked at the line I upgraded and the contract date is changed to 8/14/2018.

Thats strange. On both lines I preordered phones on, mine says eligible for upgrade on 9/12/16, contract end date 6/2/16. Not sure why... my lines were both eligible for upgrades on 6/2/16.

Posted via the Android Central App

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

9e6b5f3ac6bc9714f3654e848e85ae62.jpg

Just got this in the mail

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

Where the heck do you live that you get Sunday post?

Posted from the S7E Chromeâ„¢ on Big Red

He probably lives in a city that has that option with Amazon prime where they deliver on Sundays- I've used it a few times it can be REAL convenient. Either way, that's a sweet case lol

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

I preordered the note 7 on this line and it has shipped. Strange.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-14-17-06-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-14-17-06-09.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 51

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie