Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

I got the silver its something different i have had a black phone for years and i hated the gold frame on the blue

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Talked to a rep and he repeated the same old crap, it should be delivered on the 19th. Then acted surprised that I never received any type of update and apologized for it.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Talked to a rep and he repeated the same old crap, it should be delivered on the 19th. Then acted surprised that I never received any type of update and apologized for it.

It's what they do lol..that oh my God, I am so sorry to hear that..no you are not lol

brodrick

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

OK, seems like the Black option is the issue. I ordered my Black Onyx first thing on 8/03. I hate to say it, but I am glad I am not alone.

Me too. Misery loves company! Ordered 15 minutes after the opening bell, still nothing but "Status: Processing".

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Me too. Misery loves company! Ordered 15 minutes after the opening bell, still nothing but "Status: Processing".
Same.... Actually my order sent in about 5 minutes before it should have on their website. Still "processing"

drirun

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

I was luck enough to get mine around 11:30-11:40pm EST on the 2nd. Obviously a glitch in the website that worked in my favor. My tracking number I got this morning. It just changed from West Chester, PA to Linwood,PA where they deliver to me from.

Kermy

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site

Just Got charged and the text for my black Note 7. Ordered on 8/2 around 9:05 pm.

llmickey

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site

Bahaha, I doubt it. I am guessing Thursday but that sucks as I'll be gone for a week. Has anyone else heard the blue coral won't ship out until late August early September? I ordered mine in the 4th and everything still says processing. I also ordered the new vr and the money has been taken from my account

Posted via the Android Central App

msokad

May 18, 2011
Visit site

I think there's light at the end of the tunnel. I just the status update for my black phone. Tracking numbers are next...

drirun

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

My coral blue is in transit. Yours shouldn't be too far behind.
Bahaha, I doubt it. I am guessing Thursday but that sucks as I'll be gone for a week. Has anyone else heard the blue coral won't ship out until late August early September? I ordered mine in the 4th and everything still says processing. I also ordered the new vr and the money has been taken from my account

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

I ordered a blue coral n7 on the fourth too. I called VZW earlier to see if everything was good to go and she ended up telling me that the note were back ordered and mine would ship ON the 19th. I don't believe this to be true considering the website is still saying delivered by, and also others on the thread pretty much have agreed to disregard what reps say.

aaron13178

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

Just got charged on cc and I ordered black onyx if that helps.

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

I just received the text message and my card was charged just now....literally 5 minutes ago. Black Onyx. And I didn't preorder until 8 am.... 8 hours after it was available to preorder.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Looks like it was shipped by color. I checked order status about 10 minutes ago and had no change. Checked just now after reading a few post where the black had updated to shipped and mine has changed as well.

I ordered on the 3rd just after 6am. EST.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair