Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Just checked my FedEx tracking number for my Coral Blue one that I ordered on 8/3 and it says it is in transit from the FedEx facility in Memphis. I have the 2 day shipping so here's hoping for Tuesday delivery.
Look closer, it probably says future delivery date.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

When you get your tracking info, check and see if it doesn't say "future delivery". Verizon is holding delivery.

Yeah mine says it. I was asking the other poster to see what his said. I forgot to put future delivery in my post. Sorry.

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

Alright, I just received my shipping notice, here's what it looks like. View attachment 235146Does this means that even though it said my phone is shipped, it's not ACTUALLY shipped until the 17th, and it will be delivered on the 19th? So no early deliveries then?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-14 at 7.54.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-14 at 7.54.05 PM.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 60

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

Anyways, I've learned that choosing overnight delivery doesn't always been you'll get it before others who didn't.

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site

Just spoke to the famous Verizon reps. The first one confirmed my order and then proceeded to tell me the phone releases on 08/19/2016 and that is the date in which it will ship. I would receive it by 08/21/2016. I asked how is this the case when the email i had showed "deliver by 08/19/2016" and the site shows the same. She then told me that she was sorry for the wrong information on their site and email. I requested to be transfered to someone above her and i was. The next rep apologized for that information and stated that with the pre order all shipments will leave BEFORE Weds. and would at the latest arrive on 08/19/2016. He did encourage that more then likely it will arrive before that date as they have started to roll out charges on the phone and shipping labels are being created. before our conversation was over he did reiterate to not worry as the phones will arrive before 08/19/2016 or on that date at the absolute latest.

So with this i guess take it as you will. One conversation with Verizon and two different results. But as it goes for me I will keep an eye open as I am still waiting for charges and text/email with updates.

Allure2323

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

Just spoke to the famous Verizon reps. The first one confirmed my order and then proceeded to tell me the phone releases on 08/19/2016 and that is the date in which it will ship. I would receive it by 08/21/2016. I asked how is this the case when the email i had showed "deliver by 08/19/2016" and the site shows the same. She then told me that she was sorry for the wrong information on their site and email. I requested to be transfered to someone above her and i was. The next rep apologized for that information and stated that with the pre order all shipments will leave BEFORE Weds. and would at the latest arrive on 08/19/2016. He did encourage that more then likely it will arrive before that date as they have started to roll out charges on the phone and shipping labels are being created. before our conversation was over he did reiterate to not worry as the phones will arrive before 08/19/2016 or on that date at the absolute latest.

So with this i guess take it as you will. One conversation with Verizon and two different results. But as it goes for me I will keep an eye open as I am still waiting for charges and text/email with updates.
I spoke to a rep this morning that said the 19th is the very latest as well and that they will not be holding our phones. His reasoning was that sometimes there are shipping delays in other states and that fedex will eventually update the delivery date tomorrow when 1. My phone is in transit and 2. fedex opens (closed on Sunday) but he said that I have 2 day shipping and that it should be here Tuesday. Let's hope this is true and that Bug Red isn't screwing us out of our free gifts from Samsung by holding our phones.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

I spoke to a rep this morning that said the 19th is the very latest as well and that they will not be holding our phones. His reasoning was that sometimes there are shipping delays in other states and that fedex will eventually update the delivery date tomorrow when 1. My phone is in transit and 2. fedex opens (closed on Sunday) but he said that I have 2 day shipping and that it should be here Tuesday. Let's hope this is true and that Bug Red isn't screwing us out of our free gifts from Samsung by holding our phones.

I sure hope this is true. Not saying you lying lol just heard so many things from different reps. Lol. Thanks for the info.

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

So it seems like some people got a 18th delivery date and some others got a 19th delivery date. I kind of wish I knew if fed ex was really holding them so I know which day to out a vacation for.

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site

I am with you. I know so many people giving different stories from reps. But this seems to be the most common i am seeing and the one i got myself. Just wanted to make sure i shared the information i got. Hopefully i get charged and get information tonight or tomorrow. but in the end as long as i get it by 08/19/2016 I will be happy. Just stressful seeing so many people get their accounts charged and shipping info as i set her wearing out the refresh button my one accounts. lol

Gefecht

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site

Received my text and Verizon charged my CV about 630 est today. Ordered black onyx on 8\5 late evening. Just waiting on tracking number now. Vzw site still says processing. Hopefully more info comes tomorrow.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

My brother's phone, silver has shipped and though it says 17th for delivery, it says 19th on FedEx. My card was charged about an hour ago and got text from verizon stating that they received my order and wait for tracking info

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Received my text and Verizon charged my CV about 630 est today. Ordered black onyx on 8\5 late evening. Just waiting on tracking number now. Vzw site still says processing. Hopefully more info comes tomorrow.

Probably tomorrow..we will see what happens..

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Ugh. We all went through this when we preordered the S7 edge on Verizon. The earliest we got it was the day before it went on sale in the stores (a Thursday). None of us will get the Note 7 until Thursday at the earliest. I'll be getting mine on Friday.