Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Ugh. We all went through this when we preordered the S7 edge on Verizon. The earliest we got it was the day before it went on sale in the stores (a Thursday). None of us will get the Note 7 until Thursday at the earliest. I'll be getting mine on Friday.
Thank you!! That's good to know because now I have a concrete date. So did Verizon future hold your s7 orders as well?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Just spoke to the famous Verizon reps. The first one confirmed my order and then proceeded to tell me the phone releases on 08/19/2016 and that is the date in which it will ship. I would receive it by 08/21/2016. I asked how is this the case when the email i had showed "deliver by 08/19/2016" and the site shows the same. She then told me that she was sorry for the wrong information on their site and email. I requested to be transfered to someone above her and i was. The next rep apologized for that information and stated that with the pre order all shipments will leave BEFORE Weds. and would at the latest arrive on 08/19/2016. He did encourage that more then likely it will arrive before that date as they have started to roll out charges on the phone and shipping labels are being created. before our conversation was over he did reiterate to not worry as the phones will arrive before 08/19/2016 or on that date at the absolute latest.

So with this i guess take it as you will. One conversation with Verizon and two different results. But as it goes for me I will keep an eye open as I am still waiting for charges and text/email with updates.
Verizon reps are notoriously bad... They provide inaccurate information quite often.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

Nothing for me yet blue coral ordered at 12:10am 3rd. Card hasn't even been charged. Called earlier to confirm my card is good to go.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

For those of you with the s7 or s7 edge, how do you plan on selling your phones, via craigslist, Verizon itself, eBay etc?

WyDave

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site

I work for Verizon, I have a good reputation on here for information and have never been incorrect.

So when should I expect mine. I know mine will take a FedEx flight to Denver, then FedEx big rig ride to Cheyenne, them unloaded and loaded onto a delivery truck (by the time it's all said and done), but when will it be in Cheyenne?

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20160814_155715.jpg
    20160814_155715.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 52

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

So when should I expect mine. I know mine will take a FedEx flight to Denver, then FedEx big rig ride to Cheyenne, them unloaded and loaded onto a delivery truck (by the time it's all said and done), but when will it be in Cheyenne?

Posted via the Android Central App
Overnight, Tuesday. 2 Day, Wednesday.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

I've got ACTION, My bank card was just charged and it's showing up in the mobile app. :) It's about damn time !

Where do I get the tracking number at?

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Overnight, Tuesday. 2 Day, Wednesday.

How about those that got charged today?

My brother's shipping info from FedEx cites Memphis TN as the origin to Hyattsville md for August 19 delivery..free two day?

Mine just got charged couple of hours ago

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

I've got ACTION, My bank card was just charged and it's showing up in the mobile app. :) It's about damn time !

Where do I get the tracking number at?

You just got charged now? Hopefully still hope for me. Blue coral ordered at 12:10am 3rd :/

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

How about those that got charged today?

My brother's shipping info from FedEx cites Memphis TN as the origin to Hyattsville md for August 19 delivery..free two day?

Mine just got charged couple of hours ago
Wait until tomorrow night for more accurate info. Everything is still sitting at a warehouse.

jakebake

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Just spoke to the famous Verizon reps. The first one confirmed my order and then proceeded to tell me the phone releases on 08/19/2016 and that is the date in which it will ship. I would receive it by 08/21/2016. I asked how is this the case when the email i had showed "deliver by 08/19/2016" and the site shows the same. She then told me that she was sorry for the wrong information on their site and email. I requested to be transfered to someone above her and i was. The next rep apologized for that information and stated that with the pre order all shipments will leave BEFORE Weds. and would at the latest arrive on 08/19/2016. He did encourage that more then likely it will arrive before that date as they have started to roll out charges on the phone and shipping labels are being created. before our conversation was over he did reiterate to not worry as the phones will arrive before 08/19/2016 or on that date at the absolute latest.

So with this i guess take it as you will. One conversation with Verizon and two different results. But as it goes for me I will keep an eye open as I am still waiting for charges and text/email with updates.

Like everyone else ? Why you guys keep talking to the verizon reps is beyond me.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

You just got charged now? Hopefully still hope for me. Blue coral ordered at 12:10am 3rd :/

Yea, the money was taken out of my bank account 1-2 hours ago. No email, Text or tracking number though. :'(

Where is everyone getting the tracking number from?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca