Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Fingerprint magnet, definitely a lighter blue and the trim just doesn't work with the blue. Don't get me wrong, the blue is nice, but Black won me over.

I personally really like the gold it compliments the blue. I seen it in person.

jakebake

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Fingerprint magnet, definitely a lighter blue and the trim just doesn't work with the blue. Don't get me wrong, the blue is nice, but Black won me over.
Weird I saw other reviews that said the blue looked darker in person.

Also the black does look amazing but once a case is on it it'll just look like every other black phone I feel like

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Gotcha. Yeah I'm weary of how the rose gold would look on it. Here's a question for ya. Which one worse at being a fingerprint magnet Blue coral note 7 or my black sapphire note 5? Mine drives me nuts sometimes lol.

dp2016

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site

Got this txt today at around 6:00pm but no tracking# yet. My CC was charged the sales tax as well. Ordered a Black onyx GN7
Free VZW Msg: Your order #xxxxxx was received on 08/14/2016. You'll receive a text message with tracking information when your order ships.

dp2016

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site

Together but in this order:

Order number then underscore sign (_) and then the location number

Thanks for that. Tried but got this:

Not found
This tracking number cannot be found, please check the number or contact the sender.

Guess mine hasn't shipped yet :'(

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

UPDATE boys and girls. 10:35pm my card finally got charged. Blue coral ordered 12:10am 3rd. My order status still says processing and nothing on FedEx or tracking. But finally got my charge. It's happening

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

UPDATE boys and girls. 10:35pm my card finally got charged. Blue coral ordered 12:10am 3rd. My order status still says processing and nothing on FedEx or tracking. But finally got my charge. It's happening

Yaayyy..maybe no store visit lol

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I know. NOW I just hope I don't get a 8/19 delivery. I at least hope I'll get a 8/17 like other people even a 8/18. Please based Verizon.

As long as it ships, I am good. If I get it on the 19th, that will be 👍 and if it's the 20th, cool as well lol

msokad

May 18, 2011
Visit site

I saw the black at the local Best Buy. It's very sleek. Makes the phone look even nicer.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

As long as it ships, I am good. If I get it on the 19th, that will be 👍 and if it's the 20th, cool as well lol

Lol I know. I just always feel like a kid on Christmas for new technology. And what makes it so unique this time is I'm an apple fanboy per say switching to note7. Or going to attempt. :)

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Lol I know. I just always feel like a kid on Christmas for new technology. And what makes it so unique this time is I'm an apple fanboy per say switching to note7. Or going to attempt. :)

Meaning you used to have iPhone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke