Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

I've had every iPhone. Well except the 6s that's where I said I was done with Apple. So boring and just lagging behind in technology. Using my iPhone 6 Plus until note7 day! :)

Lol never was a fan of iPhone.I have the s7 edge and miss my Note hence the change lol.

Flyers111

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

Finally got a text saying the order was received and I will be notified when it ships, and they charged my account. Although my order status on the website still says processing.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Nice! One question. Should I use smart switch or download move to iOS app in google play once I get my note7 to transfer my iPhone content?

Yeah download smart switch cause it collects everything without leaving anything behind.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

Finally got a text saying the order was received and I will be notified when it ships, and they charged my account. Although my order status on the website still says processing.

I don't got a text or anything yet. But my card got charged an hour ago. My order status says processing as well. Hope I get my tracking info soon

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Check back tomorrow

My brother's card was charged on Saturday..got shipping info today

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
So I posted earlier that I got the run around calling vzw as to why my date changed to ship on 8/19.

I also have a friend who works in a warehouse that vzw is using for this launch. Black notes arrived in a different order completely from Samsung to the warehouse, which is why they were delayed. As of 11, the warehouse was still waiting on another whole delivery 2/3 of it is black, the rest is blue and only a few silver. I didn't want to ask too much info from a friend, so I was cool with just that info in a couple texts. I got my card charged at 9:30 tonight. Shipping info will roll out around 7-9 am tomorrow. Also the warehouses use a lot of temp workers for the manual labor part of the job, and I guess they were way under staffed in a couple warehouses as well.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
So I posted earlier that I got the run around calling vzw as to why my date changed to ship on 8/19.

I also have a friend who works in a warehouse that vzw is using for this launch. Black notes arrived in a different order completely from Samsung to the warehouse, which is why they were delayed. As of 11, the warehouse was still waiting on another whole delivery 2/3 of it is black, the rest is blue and only a few silver. I didn't want to ask too much info from a friend, so I was cool with just that info in a couple texts. I got my card charged at 9:30 tonight. Shipping info will roll out around 7-9 am tomorrow. Also the warehouses use a lot of temp workers for the manual labor part of the job, and I guess they were way under staffed in a couple warehouses as well.

Thanks for the information! Card got charged around same time as you finally.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

***side eyeing*** you sure you don't work for Verizon lol

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
***side eyeing*** you sure you don't work for Verizon lol

Haha nope. Oil company in Connecticut. Just lucky to have friends all over. We have a customer base of about 4,500 that I have made friends with my fair share of. Sometimes it's not a great thing but I'm the guy who goes to a store and see's like ten people I know every single trip.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
[

Haha nope. Oil company in Connecticut. Just lucky to have friends all over. We have a customer base of about 4,500 that I have made friends with my fair share of. Sometimes it's not a great thing but I'm the guy who goes to a store and see's like ten people I know every single trip.

Ahhh I see what you mean..but I just had to ask cause you have rich information lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos