Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
[

Ahhh I see what you mean..but I just had to ask cause you have rich information lol

I gotcha. No worries. Just a normal dude who has a bunch of people with jobs that can provide good info. My last preorder that was this suspenseful was a blackberry lol!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Is this like craigslist? Is it reliable? How soon do you get paid?

It's called Swappa. You get paid instantly to within 24 hours. You get charged by Swappa and of course PayPal fees so price accordingly. And you pay for the shipping of your choice unless otherwise arranged with the buyer I've sold several phones on there. 😊

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

0FXGVN

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Doubt it. Personally, I don't think anyone will be receiving their new phones before Thursday, or Friday. But, everyone that pre-ordered will eventually be updated early this week. Verizon needs to jump on board with TMO and get the devices out ASAP.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
So far it's still not changed for me, I'm betting in the am since people that Pre-ordered on Aug 6th as I did got charged today, but I won't get charged so I have no measuring curve.

Yeah I might be wrong but you might get tracking info tomorrow if you got charged today cause I got charged Saturday and woke up to my tracking info this morning.

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I might be wrong but you might get tracking info tomorrow if you got charged today cause I got charged Saturday and woke up to my tracking info this morning.

I won't get charged, my State takes taxes on the device with each payment I make. Others that ordered on Aug. 6th got charged today, so I can only assume I'll have tracking info in the am.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I won't get charged, my State takes taxes on the device with each payment I make. Others that ordered on Aug. 6th got charged today, so I can only assume I'll have tracking info in the am.

Oh gotcha. I misunderstood I guess lol. Sorry. Yeah when I woke up Sunday I had to look at Verizon site to even know it was shipped cause they didn't send me any email on tracking. So I wish you luck. You will get it soon.

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Oh gotcha. I misunderstood I guess lol. Sorry. Yeah when I woke up Sunday I had to look at Verizon site to even know it was shipped cause they didn't send me any email on tracking. So I wish you luck. You will get it soon.

Thanks, my case I have is looking very lonely right now. Hope you get yours sooner then later

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Thanks, my case I have is looking very lonely right now. Hope you get yours sooner then later

No problem and thanks. Haha I know what you mean I got 2 cases already and 1 on the way. Wierd not having a phone to put in them. Our day will come before you know it.

MRBULLRED

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I doubt it will ship to my house anytime soon. This flooding sucks. I guess I'll try to get them to hold it at a pickup location.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 17184.jpg
    17184.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 55

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Thanks so much

So how much would you sell s7 edge?

It's called Swappa. You get paid instantly to within 24 hours. You get charged by Swappa and of course PayPal fees so price accordingly. And you pay for the shipping of your choice unless otherwise arranged with the buyer I've sold several phones on there. 😊

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
No problem and thanks. Haha I know what you mean I got 2 cases already and 1 on the way. Wierd not having a phone to put in them. Our day will come before you know it.

Second case I'm waiting for is probably gonna be a Mophie Power Case. More powered muahahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz