Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Oh you will have to make a topic about how that kind is cause I was wondering about those.

Will be my first one, I'll let y'all know how it works. Mostly worried about the batteries overheating. As long as I get double the life without that problem, I'll be happy.

ConstantDefector

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
This is pretty typical.... If getting the device the fastest is the highest priority for you then I would recommend switching to tmobile

This is stupid advice.

Has it occurred to you than many of us don't live remotely near T-mobile territory?

ATT and Verizon ONLY, where I live.

Where my house is, ATT only.

Or maybe... Samsung could make all their devices unlocked and carrier agnostic? That would solve more problems than buying from a carrier that doesn't even service your area. Hmmm...

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
My black note 7 has a tracking number with scheduled delivery still Friday, but it's only 1 state away where I typically receive packages the next day when it's that close. If there are no shipping restrictions from VZW, conventional wisdom has me getting my phone tomorrow. If VZW tells them to hold it at the hub, guess I'm getting it Friday.

My wife's blue note 7 still doesn't have tracking, though we were charged over the weekend for both phones.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
This is stupid advice.

Has it occurred to you than many of us don't live remotely near T-mobile territory?

Or maybe... Samsung could make all their devices unlocked and carrier agnostic? That would solve more problems than buying from a carrier that doesn't even service your area. Hmmm...
Agreed. If you don't live in a bigger metropolitan area, your choices are pretty limited. T-mobile says their goal is to catch Verizon in coverage in the next year, though. I live in a good T-mobile area, but in my house service is a little sketchy. If it weren't for wifi calling, we probably wouldn't have it either.

Clmc84

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
OK, so I don't know how much sense this is going to make but here goes...

I just called and spoke to a FedEx representative. Gave her my tracking #. She said what looks like is happening is that Verizon is shipping in bulk. Printing labels, and staging it for shipping, but it will not actually ship out until tomorrow. Then she noticed the delivery date stated the 19th and changed her first answer on the ship out date until Wednesday. (Here is where I assume that some have delivery dates on the 18th. They'll probably ship out tomorrow)

I had posted several threads back about speaking to the VZW rep and she had stated that since the official release date was the 19th that future delivery date was requested because they could release them too early.

Hope that helps clarify some of the questions.

Tazer38

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Just got my tracking number for my black Note 7. It was picked up in Memphis this morning and shows a future delivery date of 8/19, but I live within one day shipping range of Memphis so maybe they will continue to send it early. Hopefully.

Amb312

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
Got a text and my card was charged this morning. My account still says processing and there is nothing in FedEx yet.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'd be looking for a Thursday delivery. Maybe some will get lucky and get them Wednesday but the way Verizon does the "pending future delivery" you never know. I suspect T-Mobile customers will score theirs first.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
My black note 7 has a tracking number with scheduled delivery still Friday, but it's only 1 state away where I typically receive packages the next day when it's that close. If there are no shipping restrictions from VZW, conventional wisdom has me getting my phone tomorrow. If VZW tells them to hold it at the hub, guess I'm getting it Friday.

My wife's blue note 7 still doesn't have tracking, though we were charged over the weekend for both phones.

My Verizon order is sitting at fedex 2 hours from my house. My fedex shipping info shows a hold on it from verizon! Not to deliver until 8/18!!!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Is this like craigslist? Is it reliable? How soon do you get paid?
Swappa.com. It is more reliable than eBay... I usually sell all my devices there. You set a price, then people will either buy or make an offer,and you can lower the price if you want. Once someone is ok with the price then they will pay and you should get payment within a few minutes. You do have to pay a $10 Swappa fee and PayPal fee , plus you will pay for shipping.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

This is stupid advice.

It is accurate advice... For you, getting the device the quickest isn't the highest priority,which is fine. We all make decisions, and we have to live with the consequences. If you stick with Verizon then you will have to wait a bit... Such is life.

Samsung did sell the s7 carrier free and unlocked, if that's what you want then wait for the note 7 carrier free.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
]

Swappa.com. It is more reliable than eBay... I usually sell all my devices there. You set a price, then people will either buy or make an offer,and you can lower the price if you want. Once someone is ok with the price then they will pay and you should get payment within a few minutes. You do have to pay a $10 Swappa fee and PayPal fee , plus you will pay for shipping.

How much is PayPal fee?

Kristenj0435

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
My Verizon order is sitting at fedex 2 hours from my house. My fedex shipping info shows a hold on it from verizon! Not to deliver until 8/18!!!
My order (1 of 2) was charged sunday and it also says its being held by fedex for 8/18 delivery. I dont understand it you paid for next day shipping why fedex is holding them for 4 days. But at least i have a tracking numbrr

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12