Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
😂😂 This is my 1st ever putting in a pre-order... The anticipation is driving me insane😥 i just don't understand. My order doesn't say anything about a hold... I just wanna hold my new baby😂

jakebake

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
The wait is killing me lol... I don't understand Verizon at all. If we all pre-ordered our phones, we should be getting them earlier ugh!!!! Thank you😁

Not that the wait isn't killing me as well but pre ordering something doesn't mean you get it early... It is just a place holder Incase it sells out or to get special incentives they offer. Idk why everyone keeps thinking preordering means they should get it early.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
The wait is killing me lol... I don't understand Verizon at all. If we all pre-ordered our phones, we should be getting them earlier ugh!!!! Thank you??????

...that's not how preorders work. Just because you preorder a phone doesn't mean you're entitled to get it early. It just means you're guaranteed to get a phone on release day. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
...that's not how preorders work. Just because you preorder a phone doesn't mean you're entitled to get it early. It just means you're guaranteed to get a phone on release day. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

This...Nowhere does it say "Pre-order your N7 with Verizon so you get it earlier than everyone else".

Flyers111

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
To answer yours and my question, called fedex. They said once it arrives at home station, you will be allowed to pick it up as long as it is not "containerized". Not sure what that means and couldn't get any clarity. She said "in a container"-- guess there's no way to know if it is or not. Essentially I'm going to see when it arrives and call my local fedex.

If it's anything like UPS, the phone will be stored in a trailer and held in the yard until verizon gives them the all clear to send them out.

Flyers111

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Card got charged last night and I got a text saying my order was received. The website still says processing and estimated ship date 8/19. Spoke to a Verizon rep who said it won't ship out until Friday. Hopefully he was wrong.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Card got charged last night and I got a text saying my order was received. The website still says processing and estimated ship date 8/19. Spoke to a Verizon rep who said it won't ship out until Friday. Hopefully he was wrong.

Nothing here as well..let's see what happens..my account was charged yesterday as well

brodrick

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I think I have Stockholm syndrome. I am being held hostage by Fedex, but yet I feel this empathy and love for them! I will be very happy to see my captor on Friday! (just trying to keep it light :) )

Tom

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
My phone has been in transit for 24 hours and no update maybe the aliens took are notes.

Would you rather have more updates, and have your phone take longer to get to the local FedEx location - or- Have less updates, but have your phone get to the local FedEx location faster? I'd rather have mine get to the local FedEx location faster and wait until Friday for them to deliver it than have update more often and not have it show up locally at FedEx Thursday night/Friday morning and worry about them getting it on a truck and out to me before it gets really late in the day. At least it says that it will be delivered by 4:30pm instead of me wondering if its not going to arrive until seven or eight at night.
fedex phone tracking.jpg

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Well I'm just glad that i will have mines this week... I have never put in a pre-order ever, my order is moving. That's all i care about.... I'm not waiting anymore for them to take their payment nor my tracking number😂😂😂😂

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Nobody has asked what in my opinion is the most relevant question: Who ordered the Verizon Note 5 this time last year, and did it come on the 8/19 equivalent date (whatever that date was last year) or did you get it early?

As I recall, last year was a Friday as well, and I received mine on a Wednesday or Thursday. I can't remember now (which goes to show you why this thread is ridiculous anyway) but I definitely recall receiving it a day or 2 early. I have no reason to doubt this year will be any different. I'm thinking Wednesday or Thursday. I highly doubt it will be Friday.

tclarson1

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I ordered on the 9th and not complaining but I have nothing but order processing. No text, or shipping activity. Card still hasn't been charged. Oh well hopefully soon

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Nobody has asked what in my opinion is the most relevant question: Who ordered the Verizon Note 5 this time last year, and did it come on the 8/19 equivalent date (whatever that date was last year) or did you get it early?

As I recall, last year was a Friday as well, and I received mine on a Wednesday or Thursday. I can't remember now (which goes to show you why this thread is ridiculous anyway) but I definitely recall receiving it a day or 2 early. I have no reason to doubt this year will be any different. I'm thinking Wednesday or Thursday. I highly doubt it will be Friday.
As long as it gets to me this week i am happy

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
bea5391967a9026ef469e12551d80817.jpg

It appears the notes may have left to early yesterday then sent back then sent out again today i am in Michigan btw to atleast a 10 hour drive.

Pathum003

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
screenshot-www.fedex.com 2016-08-15 12-27-43.png

Alright guys I ordered mine to my bill, so I don't have a credit card charge confirmation. I ordered on the 9th. But as you can see it says, "Future Delivery Requested". So I'm pretty sure that means it will be here on the 19th. Sadly, I was hoping I get it tomorrow. Like I'm lagging doing other things in my day just because this is in the back of my mind. And now that I realize that the phone will be near my house by maybe tomorrow but their gonna hold it till the 19th makes me angry.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Would you rather have more updates, and have your phone take longer to get to the local FedEx location - or- Have less updates, but have your phone get to the local FedEx location faster? I'd rather have mine get to the local FedEx location faster and wait until Friday for them to deliver it than have update more often and not have it show up locally at FedEx Thursday night/Friday morning and worry about them getting it on a truck and out to me before it gets really late in the day. At least it says that it will be delivered by 4:30pm instead of me wondering if its not going to arrive until seven or eight at night.
View attachment 235248

Your phone is sitting with mine in Linwood !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084