Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

the real batman

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Mine said in transit Memphis... 24 hours later updated and said in transit Memphis. Haha I guess I should stop updating my fedex and live with the fact I'm not getting it til Friday.
Yeah maybe we all just need to come to terms with it. I was doing so well this time though. My whole smartphone history ever since the original moto droid has included what my family call "phone watch" where I am really annoying because of the anticipation. This time I haven't harassed any reps or anything. I thought I was doing really well until the tracking got pushed back today and made me revert lol.

WyDave

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
This is my first pre-order with Verizon. In any other pre-order, for anything, I have never gotten a tracking # and have the seller hold or make the carrier hold it "HOSTAGE" untill the official public release.

I know we "signed" up for it to be delivered to us ON the 19th. But this is utterly REDICULOUS!

VERIZON!!!!!!!!!!! Call/Notify FedEx to start delivery as per shipping label, ie One Day, or 2-Day. Stop making FedEx hold our phones HOSTAGE. For crying out loud, T-Mobile are getting thiers TODAY!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Looks like mine shipped today from a location 6 miles from my home, but delayed delivery is requested by Vzw so I won't have it until Friday the 19.
So much for "by the 19th" when I ordered it. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160815/029cdd02c07f14792df67fdc974af68a.jpg

New Thread: Verizon Note 7's being held hostage at Fed Ex. :-\ I'm in the club.

Haha... I took Friday off.

Posted via the Android Central App

I took Friday off too

Allure2323

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
I am grateful that tmo is pausing their shipping too, not out of spite but out of fairness, I can wait til the 19th for my phone but I'm excited about the free gifts, the sd card or the gearfit. would suck if one carrier broke the rules and sent their phones out earlier giving them a head start. but from what it sounds, everyone will be getting theirs on the 19th. I'm going to give the forums a rest for a bit and wait for Friday :)

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
So get this. My delivery was scheduled for Thursday 8/18. I get a message just now that fedex updated my delivery to be Friday 8\19. Really? How can they do that.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I am grateful that tmo is pausing their shipping too, not out of spite but out of fairness, I can wait til the 19th for my phone but I'm excited about the free gifts, the sd card or the gearfit. would suck if one carrier broke the rules and sent their phones out earlier giving them a head start. but from what it sounds, everyone will be getting theirs on the 19th. I'm going to give the forums a rest for a bit and wait for Friday :)

If T Mobile is holding back, Samsung must have spanked them. :p

brisk172

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine originally said scheduled delivery by the 18th, now it's changed to the 19th. Weird thing is it was picked up at West Chester, PA... then to Linwood, PA, and is picked up again at West Chester?
note7_B.jpg

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
to everyone: you preordered to only ensure delivery by 8/19, and to get the phone on launch day. The literal purpose of preordering, so you don't take a chance on not getting one. I have been using a Motorola Q (about ten years old) for a few days now and I'm wicked excited for the note. But I know I gotta make due until Friday. If I get a text Thursday from my wife saying the phone came, I'll be happier than a pig in Sh!t... If not, I knew what I was getting into. I get the whole being excited, but this has gone from updating each other on status' of the phone, to crying because last year you got a different phone early. They don't owe you early delivery, despite the units moving around for a more fluid Friday delivery for the sanity of FedEx employees.

Edit: misworded.