Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Allure2323

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Hey All!

Can some people post the day they ordered with the shipping notification date.

Do you think the preorders were more than what they produced?

I couldn't order till 8/12 and need to have this activated by 8/22 to keep my 29.99 UDP. (CED=8/19/16 Billing date=8/22/16)

I can still cancel the preorder and get an instock phone if people think i wont get this by 8/19.

Thanks for the help!!

I ordered August 2nd and got my tracking info 8/13 (no text or email I checked Verizon app and saw that it had shipped on 8/13)
Hope this helps.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
At least you guys have some sign of hope. I'm with Sprint and I haven't seen one person with a tracking number yet. Granted it's still early and not having a tracking number keeps from checking its status every 10 min.

Allure2323

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Thanks!

The VZW site still says preorder: delivery by 8/19. So i guess they are expecting enough to cover all the preorder people.
If you read the question mark is says that the dates are subject to change. You won't know what date they will ship until you're checking out.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
We could have got them quicker walking into a corporate store on Friday morning at 10:00 am.
The only benefit of the pre order is the free sd card or fit2 which we will wait for months to see from Samsung. :(

My Fed Ex guy does not show up at our house until 4:30 to 6:00 PM.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so here is my theory on all this shipping status confusion and the screen shot is a large part of why I believe this.

I have a tracking number and can see my device has left Memphis. The order information shows "shipped" as it's status. Then the shipping date is shown as the 17th. My order is free priority overnight shipping (it's on a business account with 37 lines so that's one of the percs). My FedEx tracking shows delivery on the 18th which would make sense. For those with 2 day shipping it should arrive on the 19th. I also believe if you live close enough to the shipping point that you normally receive shipments in one day, you are likely to get yours on the 18th.

Just my opinion.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 1804.jpg
    1804.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 96

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Because I'm at work now, work graveyard, if I cancel now and hit up BB tomorrow I can still possibly pickup Friday and get handed my free gift rather than be tormented by Prize Logic.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
Ah...ok. I thought you were going to get the phone tomorrow. I was like...they are gonna have it tomorrow!?

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
My order is doing the same thing, I'm sure as many others. Never knew Memphis was that big and had so many FedEx scanning stations! 😂😂

Posted via the Android Central App

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Ah...ok. I thought you were going to get the phone tomorrow. I was like...they are gonna have it tomorrow!?

LOL I wish! I know they have some in stock for other preorders but won't release until Friday. This way I can at least drive by and gaze longingly at BB on my way to work every day this week rather than wait for the FedEx guy.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Me waiting for FedEx like...

...or maybe waiting at the front door of BB like...

Attachments

• 5087.jpg
    5087.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 90

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech