Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, that's it for the black but showing the 18th for the blue. The blue shipped from Memphis and the black left from PA.

Not true, I've pre-ordered the onyx black model and mine is shipping from Memphis.

To answer the other question with regards to what day I pre-ordered and my shipping info... I pre-ordered on the 4th, got a text last night saying that my order was processed and I would be getting a tracking number soon. This morning I got the tracking number via text.

It is worth noting that according to the FedEx tracking info, my device shipped on the 15th and is scheduled to arrive on the 19th by 4:30 pm. On my Verizon account it shows the order is going to ship on the 17th with 2-day delivery so unless FedEx goofs it'll be here on Friday.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
My Black Onyx also shipped from Memphis today.
I'm sad that I'll have my case and other accessories before I even get my phone :(

Yep. My Spigen gets here tomorrow. I think I'll carry it around and pretend my new phone is in there.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Not true, I've pre-ordered the onyx black model and mine is shipping from Memphis.

To answer the other question with regards to what day I pre-ordered and my shipping info... I pre-ordered on the 4th, got a text last night saying that my order was processed and I would be getting a tracking number soon. This morning I got the tracking number via text.

It is worth noting that according to the FedEx tracking info, my device shipped on the 15th and is scheduled to arrive on the 19th by 4:30 pm. On my Verizon account it shows the order is going to ship on the 17th with 2-day delivery so unless FedEx goofs it'll be here on Friday.

What do you mean not true? I'm telling you this is what MY tracking shows.

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
What do you mean not true? I'm telling you this is what MY tracking shows.

I incorrectly assumed that you were saying the the black was shipped from PA and the blue from Memphis in regards to all phones. Sorry for jumping the gun there.

Herwick

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Purchased on 8/3 about 1 am
Received order processed text 2:50 pm on 8/13
Recieved shipping text 8/14 at 9:50 am
FedEx alert 8/14 at 2:50 pm with 5 different scans in Memphis
FedEx alert 8/15 about 2 pm with 2 more scans in Memphis

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
My Black Onyx also shipped from Memphis today.
I'm sad that I'll have my case and other accessories before I even get my phone :(

I ordered a Clear Liquid Crystal case from Spigen and they threw in a USB Type C cord for free!! I got it on Saturday but haven't opened the box yet! :(

Posted via the Android Central App

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Can't believe that our phones are going to be beat to hell and back around the Memphis Fed Ex terminal until Wednesday / Thursday or whenever they decide to ship them. :-\

I've had 5 scans in Memphis and the phone has not even moved yet.

memphisboy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Finally got my CC charged and text notification about 5 minutes ago that my tracking number will be sent when it has shipped. This is good being that I ordered the black on 8/11 with next day shipping. Being in Memphis down the street from the main FedEx hub helps as well

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Finally got my CC charged and text notification about 5 minutes ago that my tracking number will be sent when it has shipped. This is good being that I ordered the black on 8/11 with next day shipping. Being in Memphis down the street from the main FedEx hub helps as well

Can you please go down there and ship our phones out? They are stuck in Memphis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995