Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I know my fedex driver going to get tired of coming to my house this week. Coming tomorrow for something my fiance ordered then some shoes on Wednesday and then again when phone comes lol

llmickey

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing their app stating the phone shipped 8/14, withdrawal from bank account the same day yet no tracking number or text from Verizon? This is my first pre order away from att.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing their app stating the phone shipped 8/14, withdrawal from bank account the same day yet no tracking number or text from Verizon? This is my first pre order away from att.

They took my money today, and the app says the shipment date is the 15th. I doubt that shipment date, but it's nice to see movement.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

anon(20073)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
8/12/16 - Ordered Blue with 2 day shipping in California
8/15/16 - CC Charged
8/15/16 - Waiting for shipping info (But it says it will ship on Friday 8/19)

Flyers111

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

My app shows the same thing. I called Verizon today and they told me it'll ship the 19th. I doubt that, but I don't think it shipped yesteady either. Still says processing.

WyDave

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
If your wondering why the city always says Memphis,..... They put them on one of those luggage type train thinggies and are driving them around the tarmac. :) ROFLMAO

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(20073)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Because I'm at work now, work graveyard, if I cancel now and hit up BB tomorrow I can still possibly pickup Friday and get handed my free gift rather than be tormented by Prize Logic.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

It's my understanding BB is now late August pickup, so you might check first.

WyDave

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
It's my understanding BB is now late August pickup, so you might check first.

Oooo.....That would SUCK!!!!

If mine is not in my hand @ 9am my time Friday morning (I'll be at my local FedEx hub) and still in transit, I'll go to the Verizon store by 9:10 am and be the first one, and when the bring the Note out i sent 5hem to get. Then AND only THEN, will I cancel my order. But cancel the night before, and take a CHANCE on m8ssing out TWICE!!!!???

Not me, bird in the hand my man!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
All day Mon it showed delivery date 8/18. Tonight, around 1am it changed to 8/19. With a whole bunch of ring-around-the-rosie. Called FedEx, fit transferred to Customer Advocacy?, who said Verizon made them delay shipping it by another day since the phone isn't being released until Fri.

I didn't even mention a phone. Either a ton of us have bugged out and called, or VZW actually said this. Oh well :/

1471327955839.jpg
1471328277942.jpg

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Wow fedex tracking:
Sunday
picked up in Memphis TN
Transit
At fedex local facility in Memphis TN
Transit
Monday
Transit
At fedex local facility in Memphis TN
Transit
Tuesday
At fedex local facility in AGAIN Memphis TN

How many more times is it going to say this before it actually leaves Memphis TN lol

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
All day Mon it showed delivery date 8/18. Tonight, around 1am it changed to 8/19. With a whole bunch of ring-around-the-rosie. Called FedEx, fit transferred to Customer Advocacy?, who said Verizon made them delay shipping it by another day since the phone isn't being released until Fri.

I didn't even mention a phone. Either a ton of us have bugged out and called, or VZW actually said this. Oh well :/

View attachment 235339
View attachment 235340

Mines is there too😂😂😂

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
0872c1e05b354e9efe76010b09e75fc3.jpg

Lol they are takeing the phones sight seeing through Memphis.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Mine has been doing the same thing since Sunday.. to and from west chester pa to linwood... back again to west chester now this morning back at linwood Pa??? What are they doing??????????????????:mad: