Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Got my notice. Verizon ordered on 8/11. Maybe it will get here on Thursday. Taking both Thursday and Friday off (take or lose vacation time) just in case.

Future delivery requested???

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 5630.jpg
    5630.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 122

sbonczyk30

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Ordered at 3 am on the first preorder date, and I haven't heard anything. No shipping information, still saying order being processed. Anyone in the same boat as me?

sbonczyk30

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Currently on the phone with Verizon. Saying now it might ship out later than the 19th. Told them I wanted to cancel and now they are looking in to if they can overnight me one on Friday. For some reason my order got overlooked.

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Currently on the phone with Verizon. Saying now it might ship out later than the 19th. Told them I wanted to cancel and now they are looking in to if they can overnight me one on Friday. For some reason my order got overlooked.

Good thing you called. I would be irate if I pre-ordered on August 3rd and they forgot to ship my phone out on time.

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
But what did your tracking info say?
Well that's the thing this is the earliest I've ever gotten a shipment notification, usually they email me that it has been shipped 2 days before i receive the device, not 6 days in advance like this year....so this year, it's been sitting in Memphis since Saturday which is the day Verizon says it was shipped.

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Well that's the thing this is the earliest I've ever gotten a shipment notification, usually they email me that it has been shipped 2 days before i receive the device, not 6 days in advance like this year....so this year, it's been sitting in Memphis since Saturday which is the day Verizon says it was shipped.
Yeah. I live in FL. My phone is in Memphis as well hanging out with yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22