Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I've seen this with all my apple phones pre orders and now here since I've switched. Apple never had the options to chose delivery speed, and our phones 3-4 years back would sit at the hub for 5 days waiting till the right amount of time to get delivered on delivery day..

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I would take that as good news, that your phone is still accounted for.. because it's sitting there off to the side waiting till tomorrow before it moves... and scanning on its regular checks to ensure they still have it... so rest assured it hasn't gone home with anybody or "fallen off the truck". It'll move tomorrow, then those who did next day will get in thur and those with free 2 day will.l be be Friday.... Samsung is has a deal with them to hold the phones to deliver on those days...

True.😊

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah sadly I have to be at work at 4pm Friday so I'm hoping it comes before 4. Too bad my fiance couldn't sign for it.

Yeah I'm expecting it earlier. UPS is always later in the day for me. Historically for my house regardless of shipping method fedex usually arrives mid morning for me.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
What the crap?! My package is being delivered to my address, the zip code for my address, but the city is one that's 20 minutes away from me. Think FedEx will catch it?

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
What the crap?! My package is being delivered to my address, the zip code for my address, but the city is one that's 20 minutes away from me. Think FedEx will catch it?

Posted from the S7E Chrome on Big Red

I wouldn't chance it. Id call them makes sure it's corrected.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I wouldn't chance it. Id call them makes sure it's corrected.

I don't see how the heck it happened. My zip code is pin pointed on my street in my own city. And there's no Meadowlark Drive in the other town...it's a blink and miss town out there.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I'm expecting it earlier. UPS is always later in the day for me. Historically for my house regardless of shipping method fedex usually arrives mid morning for me.

Yeah I like fedex. They deliver here early to. Fedex driver going to get tired of me lol. He was here yesturday for something I ordered. He going to be here today for something my fiance ordered and then again when phone comes lol.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I don't see how the heck it happened. My zip code is pin pointed on my street in my own city. And there's no Meadowlark Drive in the other town...it's a blink and miss town out there.

Yeah definitely get that fixed asap

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I Googled it and apparently that town is considered a suburb of my town. 😑 I'm gonna chat with Verizon when I get off work. Just how I wanted to end my 12 hour over night shift.

I would probably contact fedex directly- im not thinking verizon can do much at this point.

Posted via the Android Central App

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
My tracking updated today! This wasnt there yesterday!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-17-07-20-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-17-07-20-39.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 107